Fallowfields Team to Quench QPR

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

FallowfieldBlade

The Names Blade Fallowfield Blade
Reaction score
Another mind boggling team selection from Heckingbottom last week who would rather play left sided midfielders at right back over Bash, who has filled in that role most of his career and is far better than osborn at right back anyway. Plus having Urimovic as back up even when he has been our best CB when starting

I wouldn't bring sharp back even if he was fit Ndiaye offers much more than sharp IMO bar the goals and Ndiayes record this season isnt too far off and he hasn't played dup front until recently

Although I can see Hecky playing sharp even if he is half fit over ndiaye because for some reason Hecky seems to have a problem with ndiaye ? Maybe ndiaye is too attacking for hecky ? Who knows

———-Premier league Wesley————-

Bash—Unmmerovic—-Egan—-B Davies—-Enda

———No tackles no norwood———-Fleck———

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————

Another mind boggling team selection from Heckingbottom last week who would rather play left sided midfielders at right back over Bash, who has filled in that role most of his career and is far better than osborn at right back anyway. Plus having Urimovic as back up even when he has been our best CB when starting

I wouldn't bring sharp back even if he was fit Ndiaye offers much more than sharp IMO bar the goals and Ndiayes record this season isnt too far off and he hasn't played dup front until recently

Although I can see Hecky playing sharp even if he is half fit over ndiaye because for some reason Hecky seems to have a problem with ndiaye ? Maybe ndiaye is too attacking for hecky ? Who knows

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————
Wes

Baldock Bash Egan JLT RND
MGW Berge Norwood
Ndyiye
Sharp

• Banned
Wes

Baldock Bash Egan JLT RND
MGW Berge Norwood
Ndyiye
Sharp

Baldock is injured , Jacky long throw is a bomb scare and RND has footballing ability of jay mceveley just 10 years younger

Fod
Bash Yuremovic Egan Robinson Stevens
Berge Norwood Osborn
Mgw Ndaye

play for the draw then throw Billy on for the last 5

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————
Think the reason he played Bash RCB and Osborn RWB is that Bash offers more going forward than Uremovic does. And Osborn is better going forward at RWB than Bash is as well. Sounds like Baldock could be available possibly.

Does seem quite clear that you'd play anyone up front aside from Sharp!

Personally I think if Sharp was to start not sure Hecky would risk longer than 60mins. N'Diaye and MGW combine quite well but as we saw vs Cardiff neither of them have the striker positioning and running experience that Sharp has, which is why he still scores goals... which we need to do.

I think Hecky's problem with N'Diaye recently (But not right now) is just that others had been training and ahead of him. He's hopefully still got a bright future with us ahead of him, but he's still young too. One thing's for sure he needs a good pre-season to get his fitness levels up more. Can't fault the effort at all but getting cramp around 70mins in every time you play shows this.

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————
Did Billy run over your dog or something?

An admirable free-form approach to selections, player names and the English language. Let's quonch 'em!!

———-Berge ————MGW——-

—-————-Ndiayee————
Like the look of it except I would put JLT instead of Ben Davies

I wouldn't bring sharp back even if he was fit Ndiaye offers much more than sharp IMO bar the goals

Yeah, bar the 264 goals he's scored in his career he's actually not that good.

I had a similar issue last weekend when I had to turn down Gal Gadot for a shag.

If you take away the fact she's absolutely gorgeous in every single way then she's just a bit meh.

Back
Top Bottom