Eoin Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Cardiff agreed a fee, discussing personal terms now.

Cheer up everyone:

2011/13 Scottish Premier League:
Eoin Doyle (Hibernian) 11 goals in 49 games
Michael Higdon (Motherwell) 40 goals in 72 games.

Don't you feel better now?

Is it from a reliable source that the fee has been agreed? Can we still make a shock bid? Just curious, there's too much speculation at the minute for anything to be accurate.

Davies doesn't excite me at all. Would prefer Doyle every day, at least he's scored goals this season.

The head2head stat with higdon has soften the blow but if we lose out now I will be gutted.
Oh, and fuck davies

If Steve Davies does come in atleast it's another option that we didn't have.The only reason i was sceptical in the first place of signing him was his injury record,he seems to be over that now and could be a valuable addition,he doesn't shirk anything.

Eoin Doyle is on his way to Cardiff for a medical after they agreed a fee in the region of £750,000 with Chesterfield for the top scorer in League One.

Be disappointing if we don't sign him there are no other rumours or suggestions of better players we can sign before 11

I'm a bit suprised we haven't slapped a million on the table a week ago for the countrys' leading scorer,we could have had this deal done and dusted by now,oh well,we move on to the next target

Someones put a "gone elsewhere" on this a bit quick, haven't they?

Back
Top Bottom