David Brooks the secret weapon.

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Billy didn't pass as he thought McNulty would miss . Would Edwards had passed the ball , no chance .

McNulty is making the numbers up , or he will be sold . Billy is a goal scorer , McNulty thinks he is .

No but Edwards would have scored no mistake. No question or second chance needed. The players we are talking about aren't fit to lace the great mans boots.

Brooks off and running?!
I'd love him to get a start at Bolton.
Brooks time will come and it's not far away judging his recent performances ,city let him go as he was too small.Not anymore he has shot up this year
and is a good size now, City could regret letng him go as I reckon he has a big future in the game ( reminds me of Colin Bell the way he moves with the ball )
Bells nickname was najinski ( spelling ? ) he had a great engine if Yong Brookes comes anywhere near Bell then we will have some player

I have seen him a couple of times, recent friendlies and U21 games last season , and he is a very good footballer.

We have plenty of players in his position but I reckon he could pierce through because he looks to have all the attributes of Reed (nippy, tidy in possession, range of passing) but carries an attacking threat similar to Scougall when he first came.

I think Brookes, Semple & Kelly are the names worth getting excited about catching a glimpse of this season.

No but Edwards would have scored no mistake. No question or second chance needed. The players we are talking about aren't fit to lace the great mans boots.
Not having that. Billy has done as well in his career as Keith did. Wouldn't argue that Keith was the more skilful, what he could do was ridiculous for the third/fourth division, his free kicks, the famous dummy etc, but he was a lazy fucker which is why he never got to the top. Billy doesn't have Keith's technique but he's got decent feet, puts a shift in and has a very good goal record.
To say he's not fit to lace Keith's boots is unfair.
McNulty; meh.

Not having that. Billy has done as well in his career as Keith did. Wouldn't argue that Keith was the more skilful, what he could do was ridiculous for the third/fourth division, his free kicks, the famous dummy etc, but he was a lazy fucker which is why he never got to the top. Billy doesn't have Keith's technique but he's got decent feet, puts a shift in and has a very good goal record.
To say he's not fit to lace Keith's boots is unfair.
McNulty; meh.

We disagree but I will say McNulty isn't fit to lace Billy's boots. Think we agree there

CpFqeatWIAE9Znc.jpg guess not! What do I know!? I will close my own thread :oops:

City could regret letng him go as I reckon he has a big future in the game ( reminds me of Colin Bell the way he moves with the ball )
Bells nickname was najinski ( spelling ? ) he had a great engine if Yong Brookes comes anywhere near Bell then we will have some player

Nijinsky, FTB, Nijinsky.

So called because this paragon of equine virtue was, rightly, a household name at the time:

That final furlong, from 1m45s onwards, is a thing of beauty.

Back
Top Bottom