Cup Drip 💦

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I won't be seen dead wearing a Blades shirt, because I'm a grown man who cares far too much about a non-existent threat of being compared to a small child, wearing their favourite shirt.

Instead, I will be found posturing and posing in my finest label-chasing garms, that every other bugger owns, and to a football match of all places. These clothes are designed to show that I don't care at all, that I'm care free, despite in fact caring an awful lot.

But you know, I wear them, just to keep me street cred and so that I'm ready, at the drop of the hat, to fuck the match off all together, to go on the piss instead, and do some top shagging. That's me, top shagger, in my best clobber. To be clear, no footy shirts though, they're for stupid children. Kids are lame.

Still undecided then Kozzy? ;)

Only wore one once, to the Crystal Palace play off final. Swore never to wear one again after that last minute sickener. BUT, not expecting to win Saturday so I'm going to break my rule. Not wearing one for the other visits to Wembley and Cardiff didn't make any difference anyway.
#stillakidatheart

REPLICA CLUB COLOURS
To help make your event day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all we would like to remind you and your guests that replica club colours are not permitted [in Club Wembley] for club matches.

Cheers son's crying. Nice one.

They do enforce this too. I got some freebies for the charity shield a couple of years back in here and they were making folk with kit remove it at the turnstiles and giving them plain t-shirts to put on instead. So, if you're after a free t-shirt....

This season’s full kit including shin pads, one of those foil FA Cups and a sign asking for Ndiaye’s shirt, for me lads.

You never know, you might make it on to the subs bench.

Not going as I'm poorer than a church mouse and I'd rather eat for the next few weeks...so I'll be sat on my sofa in the "Teletext Holidays" red, white and black number, while doing serious damage to the keg of Leffe that is cooling in my beer pump (it was a birthday present, before any smartarse says I should have bought a ticket instead).

I will however get the same shirt washed and ready for the final, once my application for a loan goes through...

They do enforce this too. I got some freebies for the charity shield a couple of years back in here and they were making folk with kit remove it at the turnstiles and giving them plain t-shirts to put on instead. So, if you're after a free t-shirt....
I'm not chancing it. The 6 year old was devastated when we told him he couldn't wear his shirt though.

I'm not chancing it. The 6 year old was devastated when we told him he couldn't wear his shirt though.

I hope the prawn sandwiches are worth it.

REPLICA CLUB COLOURS
To help make your event day a safe and enjoyable occasion for all we would like to remind you and your guests that replica club colours are not permitted [in Club Wembley] for club matches.

Where you seen this? I've just looked and can't seem to find anything on this.

Posh seats. The dress code for where I'm sat is 'No exposed genitalia'

Posh seats. The dress code for where I'm sat is 'No exposed genitalia'
Anyone wearing the lace shirt someone mentioned above as a a simple dress may need to be careful then. Can’t say I remember one made of lace, but 90s kits could be a bit outlandish so anything is possible!

I was going to wear the 125 year replica thing. But I've just discovered all my shirts have been 'tidied away'🤔
Too late to get one delivered from anywhere, so hoping for a cheap knock-off stall somewhere around

REPLICA CLUB COLOURS

I asked about this on the ‘best Wembley tickets’ thread a couple of weeks ago and was told that this didn’t apply to the bits of level 2 that we get ( as opposed to proper ‘club’ level entry which is strictly no colours). Not sure if that’s true or not and as I failed to get posh seats on the day 1 frenzy it’s not something I need to worry about. I will be happily going in my 18/19 home shirt, but I do agree its not a great look for a late middle-age man !!

I asked about this on the ‘best Wembley tickets’ thread a couple of weeks ago and was told that this didn’t apply to the bits of level 2 that we get ( as opposed to proper ‘club’ level entry which is strictly no colours). Not sure if that’s true or not and as I failed to get posh seats on the day 1 frenzy it’s not something I need to worry about. I will be happily going in my 18/19 home shirt, but I do agree its not a great look for a late middle-age man !!

Not a great look, but perfectly legal for the day and gets it out of your system. Like the Purge, but with footy clobber instead of murder.

There's only 1 place adults can legally wear a replica kit to a game without fear of arrest, and that's to a Wembley cup game.

So, sparked by a shoutbox natter, whats your clothing of choice for Saturday.

I'll start. 18/19 Ramsdens home kit.

Why? It's the only one that still fits me because I've chunked up. But, for me it's still our best season in my memory and thus, I enjoy wearing it away from public view. It'll get a rare outing this weekend.

My lad (after a few arguments) is wearing the macron 'Visit Malta', mostly so I can laugh at him.
Gieves & Hawkes suit, Turnbull and Asser shirt, Grenson loafers and a homemade up for the cup rosette.

Back
Top Bottom