Cup Drip ๐Ÿ’ฆ

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Scarebus

โ˜…๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“พ๐“ฝ๐“ซ๐“ธ๐” ๐“ฒ๐“ผ ๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎ | #๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ…ฑ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ต๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ฐโ˜…
Reaction score
There's only 1 place adults can legally wear a replica kit to a game without fear of arrest, and that's to a Wembley cup game.

So, sparked by a shoutbox natter, whats your clothing of choice for Saturday.

I'll start. 18/19 Ramsdens home kit.

Why? It's the only one that still fits me because I've chunked up. But, for me it's still our best season in my memory and thus, I enjoy wearing it away from public view. It'll get a rare outing this weekend.

My lad (after a few arguments) is wearing the macron 'Visit Malta', mostly so I can laugh at him.

I was toying with this concept last night, I never wear shirts to matches, but for some reason I own a few retro ones. I also own some training tops and last season's home kit that are in my 'training/footy clothes drawer'.

I'll probably put one on and then have a word with myself about being a grown up wearing a football shirt and take it off again.

I was toying with this concept last night, I never wear shirts to matches, but for some reason I own a few retro ones. I also own some training tops and last season's home kit that are in my 'training/footy clothes drawer'.

I'll probably put one on and then have a word with myself about being a grown up wearing a football shirt and take it off again.

That's absolutely my approach.

I'll wear the shirt to the front door then swap it for a black hoodie.

There's only 1 place adults can legally wear a replica kit to a game without fear of arrest, and that's to a Wembley cup game.

So, sparked by a shoutbox natter, whats your clothing of choice for Saturday.

I'll start. 18/19 Ramsdens home kit.

Why? It's the only one that still fits me because I've chunked up. But, for me it's still our best season in my memory and thus, I enjoy wearing it away from public view. It'll get a rare outing this weekend.

My lad (after a few arguments) is wearing the macron 'Visit Malta', mostly so I can laugh at him.
Iโ€™ve had exactly the same thought process. Iโ€™m planning on wearing the most recent kit I own, which was bought for me for my 40th back in 2018, which was also the last time I wore it, for a birthday trip to the Nou Camp, so probably the same kit as the one youโ€™ll be wearing.

78/79 white away shirt with single black/red stripe.
Reason, Mrs DBGoH is wearing my favourite 1960's replica V necked (Sheffield coat of arms badged) red and white striped shirt as it's large enough to fit her ample bosom in.

I'm not going but will be wearing my Shoreham Street 'Est 1889' T shirt.

That's absolutely my approach.

I'll wear the shirt to the front door then swap it for a black hoodie.
I saw a man (around 50 years old) the other night with a current home shirt over the top of his hoodie. He looked like he'd layered up underneath it as well. Maybe go for that approach.

Think I'm going down the Teletext Holidays route.

Since we've bought a tumble dryer, it's my only Blades shirt that hasn't shrunk miraculously.

It's either:

1990 luminous
1991 yellow
1996 purple/yellow

I'd automatically go for the 1990 luminous, but out of the 3 it's probably in the worst condition.

Back
Top Bottom