Roy's View From... Coventry Fans Views On Gustavo Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

As mentioned in the rumour thread. What a signing for you. I'd not put it past him to come on tomorrow and run the show against Palace. He's that good. I'm shocked we kept him for so long and dragged us to the play offs.

I've not seen an outcry of sadness about a player going and we've sold Gyökeres in the past month.

Straight into my fantasy team and a guaranteed shot on target bet every week.

I hope he does well and gets into the Dutch squad for the Euros.

As mentioned in the rumour thread. What a signing for you. I'd not put it past him to come on tomorrow and run the show against Palace. He's that good. I'm shocked we kept him for so long and dragged us to the play offs.

I've not seen an outcry of sadness about a player going and we've sold Gyökeres in the past month.

Straight into my fantasy team and a guaranteed shot on target bet every week.

I hope he does well and gets into the Dutch squad for the Euros.

Good point, needa add him to my fantasy team!

Has he ever been closed to representing Netherlands like called up to training squad or anything?

Surprised he hasn't had a sub appearance off the bench or anything yet.

Good point, needa add him to my fantasy team!

Has he ever been closed to representing Netherlands like called up to training squad or anything?

Surprised he hasn't had a sub appearance off the bench or anything yet.

Was in the youth set up and I believe he played under 20s.

Ultimately it comes down to how unfashionable he is. Coventry fans have been saying for years he's the best in the division but Gyökeres got all the plaudits. Now he's in the PL he'll be called up within months.

Hilarious.
They don’t like us much do they but they LOVE Gus & those mardy ones can cry tennis-ball size tears all they want.
He’s ours now!
Cheers Roygbiv

Sounds exactly what we need. Glad to see they're not envious that their fellow founding members of the Premier League are back where they belong.

Vote for most unneeded post ever Roy! 😂

I have quite a few Cov fan mates here in Melbourne and they're absolutely fucking gutted he's left. They're also especially salty he's come to us and quite a few derogatory comments he "could have done better" etc. They forget how good Fleck was in our premier league season.

Hamer & Souza match made in heaven 😍😍😍

Manlove to our Woy.

In bed with a perfect cup of tea and we haven't lost yet. Life doesn't get better than this!

Wow.Reading those accolades mkes you wonder how a tin pot club like Sheffield United run by a cheat and managed by a poor man's Gary Megson could possibility attract such talent.WTF is going on🤔😳😉.

The only thing missing Roygbiv is the view from Pitsmoor Pig who seems to have gone quiet all of a sudden. Maybe he is still in his wanking pit dreaming of that druggie that lot signed now his drugs ban is over.

Why not come to us? Not for a moment will I suggest were a club people aspire to but with our recent history of flirting with the PL and developing some fantastic players that have gone on to bigger things, if anything, we're a great stepping stone for any player looking to get to the big teams.

Whether Coventry like it or not, when I'm the championship people saw us as a team to be concerned about, very few loved the idea of coming to the Lane to play is and when in form they didn't particular want us turning up when we were away either. We're now going from something of a big fish to a tiddler but the difference is, we're there and they aren't, if his sights are set higher than Coventry (because why wouldn't they be?) Then he's not got his entry to the PL, prove himself and he'll remain there whether we do this season or not.

Thanks Roy, very fucking nice.

I particularly enjoyed how much they hate the fact he has signed for us.

Had to stop reading at “ single handardly he will keep those shit bastards up 😂

Yeh that made me laugh too.
This is probably the most impressive "view from" we've ever seen.

Cov fans don't like us and many will be desperate to put a negative slant on the signing, to piss off our fans.
So it means more than they are all so full of praise for Hamer. Let's not forget though, we're still short and need at least 3 more top quality players (especially a striker).

FFP - Ooh that's a new one for the naysayers to get stuck into.

Back
Top Bottom