Roy's View From... Coventry Fans Views On Gustavo Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Love the salty ones at the end 😄 We may go down, no chance at all of them going up.

The Sheffield Wednesday of the Midlands. How many years? And counting.

Overall sounds like we have landed a fantastic player and probably all round, better than Gykores

Never known a set of fans as bitter as them and they seem to have a hatred for us for some bizarre reason

The view from reminds me a bit of how I saw Morgan Gibbs-White. Really grabbed games by the scruff in the neck and dragged us over the line

Hahahaha, fuck off you sour bastards. They've not been the same since that chinny bastard fucked off. Wanker, nothing club with wanker, nothing fans.

Great work Roy, thank you.

Putting side the inevitable hatred comments from Coventry City fans towards Sheffield United, let's not forget we were exactly the same when Iliman decided to leave for pastures new a couple of weeks ago, so their upset is understandable.

We've got a fuckin hell of a player by the sounds of things and I cant wait to see Hamer strut his stuff on one of the games biggest stages. He'll be one of the first names on our team sheet each week so I disagree with some of their comments that he should have perhaps gone to a bigger club,

History shows that such players are stifled once they join one of the "big four" clubs so with The Blades, he'll get every chance to develop and show everyone just how good he is.

Welcome to The Lane Gustavo lad, we can't wait to see you in the Red & White stripes.

Bit salty why not come to us, shown a lot more than Coventry have in last 20 year and although he’s a baller still unproven at PL level. Get up there boyyy warrra signing, Cheers Cov

Back
Top Bottom