Roy's View From... Coventry Fans Views On Gustavo Hamer

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

I remember their bitter predictions of our demise when we picked up John Fleck for nowt.

Couple of years later, Fleck was bagging a goal against Arsenal for Premier League Sheffield United.

Meanwhile, SISU were getting turned over in the 4th division and later got kicked out of their ground by a fucking rugby club 🤣

Keep the tears rolling 🙂

As mentioned in the rumour thread. What a signing for you. I'd not put it past him to come on tomorrow and run the show against Palace. He's that good. I'm shocked we kept him for so long and dragged us to the play offs.

I've not seen an outcry of sadness about a player going and we've sold Gyökeres in the past month.

Straight into my fantasy team and a guaranteed shot on target bet every week.

I hope he does well and gets into the Dutch squad for the Euros.
thanks mate, we were gutted when we lost Illy, afraid that's football for clubs like ours. Least his signing has given us a better chance.

I remember their bitter predictions of our demise when we picked up John Fleck for nowt.

Couple of years later, Fleck was bagging a goal against Arsenal for Premier League Sheffield United.

Meanwhile, SISU were getting turned over in the 4th division and later got kicked out of their ground by a fucking rugby club 🤣

Keep the tears rolling 🙂

Shows how far we've come. We let Fleck go for free and now we are commanding a £15m fee for a player in the last year of his contract and, from what I hear, 25% sell on clause.

Back
Top Bottom