Che

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Be interested to see how he gets on there under Rafa. Very strict on discipline both on and off the pitch. Is Che intelligent enough as a footballer to be given the game time under him

Good deal for us if true

Hold your horses it might be £200,000 up front the loan of some Spotty 17 year old for a season + a friendly + £1 million if Newcastle win the premiership in the next two seasons.
+ £1 million if Che makes 100 England appearances. + £1 million if Newcastle win the Champions league in the next Three seasons.
This is after all United we are talking about here.

Hold your horses it might be £200,000 up front the loan of some Spotty 17 year old for a season + a friendly + £1 million if Newcastle win the premiership in the next two seasons.
+ £1 million if Che makes 100 England appearances. + £1 million if Newcastle win the Champions league in the next Three seasons.
This is after all United we are talking about here.
Think you're looking for things and going a bit far with it there.

£3.5m is a fantastic deal for us.

Can I be the first one to say...

"When are we going to spend the Che money?"

what a bunch of bastard cunts that run our club.

No doubt all those that have defended every sale since time began will be all over this :-(

Think you're looking for things and going a bit far with it there.

£3.5m is a fantastic deal for us.

I know Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit.
But I just can't help myself, supporting the Blades all these years has made me sarcastic.

There's gotta be a joke in here somewhere that Wednesday fans have funded the transfer by agreeing to pay £60 for a sports direct shirt... Oh that's it.. That's the joke.

Have they actually seen him play? £3.5 million, ha, I bet McCabe could hardly keep his face straight. I hope it's all up front and not based on appearances and all that bollocks.
I may be proved wrong, but I just don't rate him at all. However, can't deny he's done brilliant for himself in little over a year and its a great move for everyone concerned if it's true, except for Mike Ashley and the Geordies of course :)

UTB

Have they actually seen him play? £3.5 million, ha, I bet McCabe could hardly keep his face straight. I hope it's all up front and not based on appearances and all that bollocks.
I may be proved wrong, but I just don't rate him at all. However, can't deny he's done brilliant for himself in little over a year and its a great move for everyone concerned if it's true, except for Mike Ashley and the Geordies of course :)

UTB

Why does the amount of money matter ?

The playing side won't see it

Lets be reyt, the sale could be £10m, but what difference does it make if it goes into the dreaded black hole?

IF it's true, I'd expect the initial fee to be a lot less than £3.5m. Let's say a million in two £500k instalments over a year. That money is only available for FFP when received. (If it gets made available at all, as you say) but that won't stop some screaming that the board have trousered £3.5m even if the signed contract was posted on here.

Watch as this thread goes on.....

Lets be reyt, the sale could be £10m, but what difference does it make if it goes into the dreaded black hole?

IF it's true, I'd expect the initial fee to be a lot less than £3.5m. Let's say a million in two £500k instalments over a year. That money is only available for FFP when received. (If it gets made available at all, as you say) but that won't stop some screaming that the board have trousered £3.5m even if the signed contract was posted on here.

Watch as this thread goes on.....

Why does the amount of money matter ?

The playing side won't see it

The board have financed a great deal of transfer activity over the last few seasons, with very little return to show for it. Other teams around us have spent far less and yet achieved far more?

Consequently, I doubt anyone has more reason to be disappointed than McCabe. But don't change the record, eh

The board have financed a great deal of transfer activity over the last few seasons, with very little return to show for it. Other teams around us have spent far less and yet achieved far more?

Consequently, I doubt anyone has more reason to be disappointed than McCabe. But don't change the record, eh

Oh well that's ok then let's sell hin

That's true, but the board have a responsibility to back Wilder, especially if the club are selling his players and yes they may still do, but it comes as no surprise that there's pessimism from fans as we just go round and around in circles, sacking manager, demanding promotion, selling our best/most promising players, failing, sacking manager, repeat

I personally can see the logic of letting Che go if the reported fee is correct, but not if the money disappears as it seems to do these days

McCabe has repeatedly said over the years that players won't be stopped from leaving the lane.
I for one would not be at all upset if we sold Adam's at the above mentioned price,he cost peanuts and has been a flash in the pan for eighteen months.
A developing player is a godsend when we have the grace to play him at leisure.
At the moment we need reliant firepower to get us up.
Few may argue that he deserves his chance to prove he's not a flash in the pan,I'd love to see him flourish.
But is he really that good???
If he stays then it will be regarded as 'just as good as a New signing' because we've managed to keep him.
I'm on the fence about this one.

Oh well that's ok then let's sell hin

I suppose this boils down to whether you think it's a Kyle Walker situation or a Jordan Slew situation, I believe it's very much the latter, while you appear to believe it's the former.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree and revisit this thread in 18 months? ;)

Back
Top Bottom