Channel 5 highlights tonight

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It's swings and roundabouts.

Not every team puts in great displays and gets big results. If the lead games were picked on performances some sets of fans would NEVER get the spotlight.

Only fair it's rotated imo.

Colin Murray always complimenting us. Different show this season...its watchable. And as for dem blades, piece of piss this championship innit? The momentum and team spirit/camaraderie simply cannot be bought. Enjoy riding this wave my fellow blades, for each and everyone of us deserve this. UTB

As said above, there's a love in at the moment between Ch5 and us
Colin Murray is a top bloke and he's got a few Blade mates. Plus the football league spat their dummy out when he was appointed and the other two dopey gets were sacked because 'they weren't consulted first' so what's not to like. :)

Colin Murray did a piece in the Metro on Friday about how a computer had been used to predict that Man City would win the Prem and Palace get relegated, he said something along the lines of "an etch a -sketch could have told you that, let alone a computer. Have a go at predicting this seasons Championship, see how hard that is, he said his favourites were Wolves, but don't rule out the Bramall Lane Chris Wild(er) Boys - who are sniffing back to back promotions."
That'll do me.

Maybe from that low rent Loiner and his floosy last season. But this season has been pretty good on channel 5.

Try watching it again, its much better than last year. Murray is a big improvement, and as some have said, seems to have a bit of a soft spot for us. I think he has said, he knows some Blades supporters.

so...........the chat gets onto the Blades and it is switched to talk about the pigs manager.

Fuck Off channel 5.........bollocks to you all - we'll keep on as we are thank you.

Lets see what you do next week if we happen to go top.

UTB

so...........the chat gets onto the Blades and it is switched to talk about the pigs manager.

Fuck Off channel 5.........bollocks to you all - we'll keep on as we are thank you.

Lets see what you do next week if we happen to go top.

UTB

See... I saw that as a cheeky dig at the pigs by comparing their fortunes to ours. It certainly wasn't a slight on us.

Gray has been very good about us to in the recent past. Murray definitely seems to prefer the Blades though. A few weeks ago before the Derby the agreed they would go in different ends, but just good having real fans, and fans of teams other then just in the Premiership, presenting.

Way better than having someone presenting who knows nothing about lower league football but is there to get themselves on telly, pretending they care and have a clue who the players are, or where the teams come from.

I like colin Murray on The championship but he needs to realise sheffield is a "city" not a town ....that city is red and white ⚽

Back
Top Bottom