Booooooooo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

When we gonna start letting the players know they’re not performing? I don’t agree with booing but so far, they’ve been let off the hook. Completely unacceptable levels of performance aided by a manager completely out of his depth who will be gone by the end of the weekend.

Booooooooooo.
Wrong about the manager then.....

People tend to boo when we have a team that we know is capable of more.
But under the current circumstances it wouldn't change a thing booing. The players know we are bad. We have obviously hit our limit. Only have to look at the league table.

It is what it is. Someone has to be bottom, and it happens to be us, that's the sport we watch.

We’re completely out of our depth in this league .. it’s not lack of effort ⚔️

We are completely out of our depth.. but equally there is a lack of effort/desire growing.

As many have said, most Blades fans can accept a loss if the effort was there.

Even Hecky questioned the effort...

People tend to boo when we have a team that we know is capable of more.
But under the current circumstances it wouldn't change a thing booing. The players know we are bad. We have obviously hit our limit. Only have to look at the league table.

It is what it is. Someone has to be bottom, and it happens to be us, that's the sport we watch.

Not buying this, the performances totally unacceptable bar 45mins v man United.

The players are in a downward spiral caused by zero confidence and the catastophic injury situation which means we can barely field a team. If we could suddenly play Baldock, Ahmedhodzic, RND, Tom Davies, McBurnie, and one or two others and get some points from the upcoming 'easy' run of fixtures our seaon would be transformed.

Absolutely. That's why struggling teams who get booed at home often perform better away. The confidence spiral really started with the gut-wrenching defeat at Spurs when we were on the verge of a massive win. This laid the ground for the 0-8 Newcastle defeat and it's gone on from there.

considering I only just remember the last time us winning at Arsenal 1-0 in 1971 cant really say we under performed
who else could he have played
9 of our first choices are on treatment tables too

no egan no basham no NRD no jEBBISON etc etc RISKING BALDOCK AND ARCHER ON THE BENCH AS THERES NO ONE ELSE
luton and burnley keep losing and have fully fit squads

Fans have every right to boo. We pay to watch the team play, they don't pay us to watch them. How much money would you have spent to watch ten home matches? £300? £350? If you pay that money and all you see is utter shite then you have every right to complain and boo. It's a lot of money, to us, but not to people earning £10k per week to not do their jobs. I have no sympathy for overpaid PROFESSIONAL footballers. In the National League maybe, as they're more on par with what the fans earn.

considering I only just remember the last time us winning at Arsenal 1-0 in 1971 cant really say we under performed
who else could he have played
9 of our first choices are on treatment tables too

no egan no basham no NRD no jEBBISON etc etc RISKING BALDOCK AND ARCHER ON THE BENCH AS THERES NO ONE ELSE
luton and burnley keep losing and have fully fit squads
Norrington Rhys Davies lol!

Fans have every right to boo. We pay to watch the team play, they don't pay us to watch them. How much money would you have spent to watch ten home matches? £300? £350? If you pay that money and all you see is utter shite then you have every right to complain and boo. It's a lot of money, to us, but not to people earning £10k per week to not do their jobs. I have no sympathy for overpaid PROFESSIONAL footballers. In the National League maybe, as they're more on par with what the fans earn.
How will that improve our results? I would rather the boo boys stay at home

Why should we boooo?

If the owner walks round the pitch (which he darent do , as he only shows up when we’re up and in an FA Cup Semi Final) then we should boooo. And loud.

The bloke who publicly said he wanted nothing else to do with us, ran us that badly that we had a transfer embargo imposed when we were going for promotion, and said that the reason for that was the non payment of £2m from Dozy , who had nothing to do with the club.

He is the the one who laughably oversees the running of the club and he’s the one who we should focus our vitriol on .

Not the players or the management team who have been given no help whatsoever.
Absolutely spot on!!!!!!

There was some booing after Newcastle, and rightly so.

I don’t believe people who say they’ve never booed us.
I've said "just fuck off United" plenty of times. I think saying "boooooo" is weird

How will that improve our results? I would rather the boo boys stay at home
It won't improve results, but cheering for them while they serve up steaming limp turds every week is hardly working at the moment either is it? Was the great Way support and constant signings the reason Arsenal only best us 5-0 instead of 8-0? At least it would let the players know that we're not happy with the performances that they're putting in.

Booing is as much a statement to the manager and owners that what the fans watched is unacceptable.

If you want to clap, then clap. If others want to boo, then let them boo, or are they allowed to tell you to stop clapping and cheering as it's not going to change the result? It's the same argument. You make your choice, they make theirs. Neither is right or wrong as it is a personal choice. There is no rulebook on being a fan and what you can and cannot do. That only exists in the heads of deluded super fans who think they're "True Blades" if they never say anything negative ever and always cheer on the team and say positive things even when things are obvious crap. Well guess what? There is no trophy to win for being a super fan. No one at the club knows you or cares about you. Like the boo boys you're just a bum on a seat and pounds in the bank.

Back
Top Bottom