Booooooooo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

BiggerBladeThanThou

Reaction score
When we gonna start letting the players know they’re not performing? I don’t agree with booing but so far, they’ve been let off the hook. Completely unacceptable levels of performance aided by a manager completely out of his depth who will be gone by the end of the weekend.

Booooooooooo.

I'd like to think they might be starting to get a slight inkling that they are struggling

I’m sure they do know, but there’s a difference when the fans express they know and won’t stand for it. Whether it’ll have the desired effect, I don’t know but at some point they’ll have to take some criticism from the stands.

Why should we boooo?

If the owner walks round the pitch (which he darent do , as he only shows up when we’re up and in an FA Cup Semi Final) then we should boooo. And loud.

The bloke who publicly said he wanted nothing else to do with us, ran us that badly that we had a transfer embargo imposed when we were going for promotion, and said that the reason for that was the non payment of £2m from Dozy , who had nothing to do with the club.

He is the the one who laughably oversees the running of the club and he’s the one who we should focus our vitriol on .

Not the players or the management team who have been given no help whatsoever.

Shoes off next home game anyone
Ffs no. Pigs will be embarrassing theresens again tommoz live on sky wi tennis balls please please don’t us lot out do em .. tbh what ALL football fans in this city should do is have a few month off that might change something

This would be like slapping my toddler when he falls over when trying to walk. Booing would divide the fan base even more. We need something or someone to bring us together, not booing a team or manager who are just not at it for this level

Ffs no. Pigs will be embarrassing theresens again tommoz live on sky wi tennis balls please please don’t us lot out do em .. tbh what ALL football fans in this city should do is have a few month off that might change something
Wet wipes. Should be snooker balls not tennis balls.

Why should we boooo?

If the owner walks round the pitch (which he darent do , as he only shows up when we’re up and in an FA Cup Semi Final) then we should boooo. And loud.

The bloke who publicly said he wanted nothing else to do with us, ran us that badly that we had a transfer embargo imposed when we were going for promotion, and said that the reason for that was the non payment of £2m from Dozy , who had nothing to do with the club.

He is the the one who laughably oversees the running of the club and he’s the one who we should focus our vitriol on .

Not the players or the management team who have been given no help whatsoever.
CORRECT

Never booed a player in my life, counter productive and cringeworthy. Confidence at zero and beaten before we step foot on the pitch. Decent players going backwards fast and a fan base with loss acceptance every week. Not heard a Boo though yet, I don’t think the players deserve that with all the calamitous behind the scenes mismanagement that has haunted us over the last 12 months.UTB always.

Never booed a player in my life, counter productive and cringeworthy. Confidence at zero and beaten before we step foot on the pitch. Decent players going backwards fast and a fan base with loss acceptance every week. Not heard a Boo though yet, I don’t think the players deserve that with all the calamitous behind the scenes mismanagement that has haunted us over the last 12 months.UTB always.

There was some booing after Newcastle, and rightly so.

I don’t believe people who say they’ve never booed us.

There was some booing after Newcastle, and rightly so.

I don’t believe people who say they’ve never booed us.
Couldn’t hear it cos of the geordie noise and no I have never booed anyone,why ? Sounds like a spoilt kid when a supporter near us does it.

Couldn’t hear it cos of the geordie noise and no I have never booed anyone,why ? Sounds like a spoilt kid when a supporter near us does it.

That will be me. Love a good boo me. But only for Referees and linos. For players I just tell em they’re shit. Recently I’ve missed my diet of “Oy, Lowe, you’re crap. Get off pitch”.

I agree re:booing players- I’ve never don’t it either. Now belly laughing at them, a completely different story !

When we gonna start letting the players know they’re not performing? I don’t agree with booing but so far, they’ve been let off the hook. Completely unacceptable levels of performance aided by a manager completely out of his depth who will be gone by the end of the weekend.

Booooooooooo.
That'll do the trick.

Pretty sure they know already. I don't think booing will make any difference maybe have a negative effect

Back
Top Bottom