Booooooooo

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It won't improve results, but cheering for them while they serve up steaming limp turds every week is hardly working at the moment either is it? Was the great Way support and constant signings the reason Arsenal only best us 5-0 instead of 8-0? At least it would let the players know that we're not happy with the performances that they're putting in.

Booing is as much a statement to the manager and owners that what the fans watched is unacceptable.

If you want to clap, then clap. If others want to boo, then let them boo, or are they allowed to tell you to stop clapping and cheering as it's not going to change the result? It's the same argument. You make your choice, they make theirs. Neither is right or wrong as it is a personal choice. There is no rulebook on being a fan and what you can and cannot do. That only exists in the heads of deluded super fans who think they're "True Blades" if they never say anything negative ever and always cheer on the team and say positive things even when things are obvious crap. Well guess what? There is no trophy to win for being a super fan. No one at the club knows you or cares about you. Like the boo boys you're just a bum on a seat and pounds in the bank.

If there was a trophy for super bum I reckon I'd be in with a shout. Mine's reyt tidy.

So, you’re telling me in the hundreds of games we’ve ever played, booing has never ever done anything positive? I ask you that as you’re the one with an encyclopaedic knowledge of the blades.
I have already answered this above

It won't improve results, but cheering for them while they serve up steaming limp turds every week is hardly working at the moment either is it? Was the great Way support and constant signings the reason Arsenal only best us 5-0 instead of 8-0? At least it would let the players know that we're not happy with the performances that they're putting in.

Booing is as much a statement to the manager and owners that what the fans watched is unacceptable.

If you want to clap, then clap. If others want to boo, then let them boo, or are they allowed to tell you to stop clapping and cheering as it's not going to change the result? It's the same argument. You make your choice, they make theirs. Neither is right or wrong as it is a personal choice. There is no rulebook on being a fan and what you can and cannot do. That only exists in the heads of deluded super fans who think they're "True Blades" if they never say anything negative ever and always cheer on the team and say positive things even when things are obvious crap. Well guess what? There is no trophy to win for being a super fan. No one at the club knows you or cares about you. Like the boo boys you're just a bum on a seat and pounds in the bank.
There was a lot of booing in our 2-1 home defeat to WBA in April 1997. Spackman came on as sub and was booed every time he touched the ball so Kendall took him off. Then WBA scored the winner. In the week leading to our next home game(v Palace) Kendall asked the fans for better vocal backing, we won the toss before the kick off , decided to attack the Kop first, stormed to a 2-0 lead and added a third late in the 2nd half

If you want to Boo don,t boo the players or manager. Go to the big car park at the back of the Tony Currie stand before or after the game. shout sack the board and boo that prince and his board. thats the best way to let them know we aren't happy.I have a season ticket on the Kop so I will keep going, then protest in the car park after the game.

There was a lot of booing in our 2-1 home defeat to WBA in April 1997. Spackman came on as sub and was booed every time he touched the ball so Kendall took him off. Then WBA scored the winner. In the week leading to our next home game(v Palace) Kendall asked the fans for better vocal backing, we won the toss before the kick off , decided to attack the Kop first, stormed to a 2-0 lead and added a third late in the 2nd half

So for Burnley win the toss and we win?

Must have been 5 pints deep
Well his brainwave worked for him as he thought attacking the Kop will fire us to an early lead, and we raced to a 2-0 lead. If his heavy drinking gave him a brainwave, you cant grumble like you always do in here!

Well his brainwave worked for him as he thought attacking the Kop will fire us to an early lead, and we raced to a 2-0 lead. If his heavy drinking gave him a brainwave, you cant grumble like you always do in here!
Who's grumbling?

People tend to boo when we have a team that we know is capable of more.
But under the current circumstances it wouldn't change a thing booing. The players know we are bad. We have obviously hit our limit. Only have to look at the league table.

It is what it is. Someone has to be bottom, and it happens to be us, that's the sport we watch.
That's utter bollocks. We support Sheffield United not Manchester United. We are not glory supporters. We don't expect to win every week. What we do expect is effort and pride in the shirt. And this fucking lot are giving us neither.

Back
Top Bottom