Blades Jet Off to Spain.....

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

So they've all just had an holiday and now they've booked another one, the cheeky bastards. :)

Went there last year golfing. Nice place and only 20 mins from Murcia airport.

Hmm golf and match. Might have to !!
I was there last November, worksop, great value, before I went trip adviser was not to complementary, bit tired etc, we found facilities and staff brilliant, course to busy as per but had a great trip.

The weather in this country in July is warm enough to carry out 'warm weather training' in preparation for matches in the third division.

It's a vanity project. Would have been far more impressed if they had come up with a destination that was more relevant to playing at the likes of Bury etc.

We need to really tough ourselves up this season. La Manga - we'll have the backbone of an England side.

I always fly Ryanair , fabulous carrier, most used in Europe
most punctual airline in europe too, which unfortunately leads to a dreadful tune on landing
Flew both ways with them last week. No fanfare either time, due to French strikes. But it was worth the delay not to have that annoying fanfare.

Reactions: Dkc
"The Blades can confirm an overseas pre-season training camp in Spain next month"

Not really a month away though is it? It's 14th July, that's more like two weeks, leaving fuck-all time to prepare and get it booked off from work.

God bless Sheffield United FC and their half-arsed approach to organising anything ever.......

It won't cost that much as they wont have to book that many seats,

So they've all just had an holiday and now they've booked another one, the cheeky bastards. :)

Yes but think of the pre season training they are going through. What with that and the exhausting efforts of last season the poor little souls will be in desperate need of a break

;)

One thing, I just hope we sign some more players before they go on the training camp. It mentions Chris Wilder's squad but we've hardly got a squad have we? Most of them either left or are transfer listed, or it seemed that way. It should be good experience for them though, they should gain some endurance playing in that heat.

Suppose the bad thing about this is the friendly on the wednesday night against Grimsby is gonna be a pretty shit affair......

Suppose the bad thing about this is the friendly on the wednesday night against Grimsby is gonna be a pretty shit affair......

That was never the first team... it's an academy side/XI at Grimsby Borough.

The first team at Grimsby Town is the weekend, 23rd July.

Back
Top Bottom