Blades footage Archives.. Share a video

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Ipswich away... One of best games ever...

Everyone expected them to do us after the draw at the lane.. Katchuro put paid to that early doors and then the early summer sun started setting over their stand just to the left of where we were and added such atmosphere. A corrugated iron stand that worked for noise levels and great Blades fans chomping for a trip to wembley..

Other memories..

Some scrapping after the game as they got cross with our incredulous celebrations as we walked to the station. Swiftly dealt with.

Put a bet on in some pokey corner bookies in their tea stand and couldn't find the bookie after. So had to cash it in at Baker Street on the way to wembley and blame that as a jinx.

The spitter was that Argie tarrichio who I think as gone on to coach somewhere and an absolute git. Distasteful coward.

Best moment walkers goal apart from the extremely attractive MILF ( before anyone knew what that meant) behind me and yes when we scored I got a reight cuddle.. If that were you and you're on here then please know you've featured regularly in my dreams...
Oh what a night 🤣

Back
Top Bottom