CONFIRMED Auston Trusty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Must be the first time Sky Sports news have actually got as far as a medical announcement before we've all had time to wank over a YouTube video. They usually drop info about us 5 working days after the new lads first match.

View from a Birmingham supporter on 365...

Amazing player and whatever you'd be paying for him would be a bargain
:thumbup:

Our player of the season last year and every single Blues fan would love to have him back again this season
:nod:

Must be the first time Sky Sports news have actually got as far as a medical announcement before we've all had time to wank over a YouTube video. They usually drop info about us 5 working days after the new lads first match.

Looks oreyt. Would be happy getting him but can't get overly excited about defender highlight reels 🤣

This seems like a sound signing.
Top performer in league below suggests capable of stepping up. It's surprising we haven't had a few more from champ.

Other 3 so far are bit of unknowns although Slimane is showing positives in friendly.

Moving to medical stage I don’t want to sound positive but we have a solid back line here.
According to sky sports he's due to travel to Sheffield for his medical 'in the coming days'. I get this is probably just the wording they've chosen but sounds like he's coming on bloody horse and cart. If they've agreed a fee why can't he come today and get it done now?

I'm not sure if I'm in a minority but I do think Robbo will be useful next season. Something about a player that's just happy to clatter a winger to bits in a fair challenge gets me going. I think with an (potentially this) addition to that spot, I'm pretty OK with our backline.

Last edited:
According to sky sports he's due to travel to Sheffield for his medical 'in the coming days'. I get this is probably just the wording they've chosen but sounds like he's coming on bloody horse and cart. If they've agreed a fee why can't he come today and get it done now?
Proberbly Tingo airways

I'm not sure if I'm in a minority but I do think Robbo will be useful next season. Something about a player that's just happy to clatter a winger to bits in a fair challenge gets me going. I think with an (potentially this) addition to that spot, I'm pretty OK with our backline.
Until he kicks the ball like a 4 year old every other game

JLT would be decent at LWB if he loses his spot to ol' Trusty.

Robbo did ok last season but as we all know he's never far from a red card and next season in the prem? Frightening prospect, in fact him and Lowe will probably get hammered down our left side, need better in both positions.

Liking this more and more.

I don't want to pre-empt Roy, but Brum supporters are in in consensus that 5million is a steal and he's among the best players they've had in years.

…..because it’s us, we take ages with absolutely everything, the more time it takes the more chance someone can gazump our bid and whatever wages we’re offering to give him, just get it tied up ffs. If our negotiators or transfer department were trying to talk a young person or teenager down from a rooftop they’d die of old age before jumping or being talked down. 🤦‍♂️😂😂

If we go down we should keep 2 of our back 3 (Egan and Trusty) which is a positive - as long as Trusty is a permanent. Will only need to replace Anel then

Back
Top Bottom