Archer, what's with buy-back contracts?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Of course he will struggle in this team. We can’t string 2/3 passes together over 90 mins. How the fuck anyone thinks he’s going to be scoring from aimless punts into channels or long clearances is beyond me. Until we stop playing like a sunday league team then he won’t do much.

Our style of play, coaching, management, formation, tactics are all the problem. He’s not getting any service.

He took on 2 players and almost assisted mcburnie yesterday. He’s got ability.
Good post

I think it’s very harsh to write Archer off based on the current situation.

The confidence of the whole team is clearly rock bottom, which for a young player new to the squad must be tough.

Also, it’s not like he’s Havertz, getting put in great positions and wasting it. We can’t keep possession and our passing and crossing has been shocking. He hasn’t got a lot to work with.

Was he that good at Boro? Yes he scored goals but my impression from the view from and the Boro fans I know was that was due to being in the right place at the right time rather than anything to do with his all round play.

I think it’s very harsh to write Archer off based on the current situation.

The confidence of the whole team is clearly rock bottom, which for a young player new to the squad must be tough.

Also, it’s not like he’s Havertz, getting put in great positions and wasting it. We can’t keep possession and our passing and crossing has been shocking. He hasn’t got a lot to work with.
We did the exact same with Brewster. Don’t worry you must be new here.

However Brewster is much better than Archer.

Was he that good at Boro? Yes he scored goals but my impression from the view from and the Boro fans I know was that was due to being in the right place at the right time rather than anything to do with his all round play.
I mean surely being in the right place at the right time to score goals isn’t really a knock on a striker?

Back
Top Bottom