23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Pah... can't we have anything?! It isn't unisex, it's men's... let's have it right.

I have to get a large to fit everything in and there's not that much going on up top, even after two kids 🤣 it isn't just boobs but hips too.
Photo or it didn't happen 🤣

Anybody ordered the Away or 3rd off DHGate?

Thinking of getting little lads off there but unsure of quality - particularly as we have mono badges

Womens away kit sold out I see.

Annoys me this, seems to happen with a lot of our shirts. Sells out in a few hours (or certainly the most popular sizes do) then never appear again or if they do it’s well into the season and you start to wonder whether to bother. Don’t want to be paying £55 for this seasons shirt in January when season finishes in may.

Womens away kit sold out I see.

Annoys me this, seems to happen with a lot of our shirts. Sells out in a few hours (or certainly the most popular sizes do) then never appear again or if they do it’s well into the season and you start to wonder whether to bother. Don’t want to be paying £55 for this seasons shirt in January when season finishes in may.
I asked on Saturday when I went down for the men's away shirt, they said the original sale was a trial run and they're hoping to get more. Told me to keep an eye out online.

Have any dudes actually bought the woman's shirt? Does it fit like a dudes would?

Well the one I ordered 35 minutes after Blades released images of new kit finally arrived today. Still in packet but looks solid enough.

Just don't use a seller called 'ahsi' - should call him 'ahso'. Never replies to messages unless it's to cancel a refund. So from 2 Blades shirts on DHgate, one I tried to cancel, I ended with one from the there, one from a guy off here, a juve shirt I still can't chase down, a Brentford shirt from a cock up and an LA Galaxy shirt with Sharp and number on.

All for less than £45.

Chen Sport and TheJerseyFamily my best experience

Never ordered from DHgate. Could someone kindly link me to this season's shirts please? :)

This has to be the most repetitive post on here right now.
So on trend? :)

Anyway, haven't got the time to trawl through 5 months of posts. I am after a reliable supplier so after advice from someone whos used them rather than a supplier that will run away with my cash. I should have made this clearer in my origingal post 👍

There are no laws in the UK sanctioning sale, promotion and purchase of falsified goods? It’s pure theft of the Errea brand. Quite shocking in 2023 that this is openly promoted.

There are no laws in the UK sanctioning sale, promotion and purchase of falsified goods? It’s pure theft of the Errea brand. Quite shocking in 2023 that this is openly promoted.
It's also quite shocking that it's 2023 and any item of Errea clothing is north of £8.

We've got fairly stringent copyright laws but the size of the market and the near-impossibility of prosecuting those responsible for the breach of that copyright means that it's fairly open. It's also not illegal in the UK to buy counterfeit goods, even knowingly; only to knowingly sell them.

Never ordered from DHgate. Could someone kindly link me to this season's shirts please? :)
I've been guilty of the same question. I just can't afford the real things.

I should caveat this link by saying I'd ordered a kids shirt from this particular seller and they actually cancelled and refunded it because they couldn't get it. But in fairness I ordered it before sponsor announced as wanted a plain one without some inappropriate sponsorship for my 5yr old. They seem legit anyway and responded to messages.

N.B. I had the same refund experience from a different seller on there, when trying to get a sponsorless kids shirt. I did have to chase delivery each time, which was then they refunded.

I've been guilty of the same question. I just can't afford the real things.

I should caveat this link by saying I'd ordered a kids shirt from this particular seller and they actually cancelled and refunded it because they couldn't get it. But in fairness I ordered it before sponsor announced as wanted a plain one without some inappropriate sponsorship for my 5yr old. They seem legit anyway and responded to messages.

N.B. I had the same refund experience from a different seller on there, when trying to get a sponsorless kids shirt. I did have to chase delivery each time, which was then they refunded.
Nice one mate. Thanks for the info 👍

What do you mean?
Every shirt I've ordered off DHGate has arrived incorrect.
The shirts they advertise "look" like United shirts, but without the badge or errea markings.

Screenshot_20230920_073739_DHgate.jpg

Then, it bloody turns up with United and Errea markings. That's not what I bloody ordered.

Shocking really.

What do you mean?
The shirts they advertise "look" like United shirts, but without the badge or errea markings.

View attachment 171395

Then, it bloody turns up with United and Errea markings. That's not what I bloody ordered.

Shocking really.
That’s not a United shirt it’s a trick of the eye. It’s am app called CFI which when you see some people see a shirt.

What do you mean?

View attachment 171395

Shocking really.
Not only that, the wrong United markings. Can spot the 12 quid snides a mile off

I bought the home and away kit from the Blades store. I'm an advocate of the money going to the club. Being a little hypocritical (and skint to be honest) I then ordered the 3rd kit from DH gate for £13.50 Inc delivery. It arrived yesterday and there is no argument, the quality is considerably better than my genuine articles. The stitching along the seems is neat and symmetrical. The badge is stitched on and feels better quality. Even the Premier league badge on the sleeve has been added better than the club did. It pains me to say it but considerably better overall.

The club need to ditch errea as soon as possible! Their quality standards will drive more fans to buy fakes

Back
Top Bottom