23/24 season kit thread

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Third Shirt available for Pre-Order now.

Featuring exquisite embroidery

1693480733836.png

Order yours now:

Adding the sponsor's logo improves it ten fold (imo) but it's still the dullest, most boring shirt I can remember us producing.
It just looks like it's become discoloured in the wash.
Horrible effort.
utb

Third Shirt available for Pre-Order now.

Featuring exquisite embroidery

View attachment 169845

Order yours now:

Who even green lights that picture being used. Someone needs to be stuck on a performance review for that 🙄

Pah... can't we have anything?! It isn't unisex, it's men's... let's have it right.

I have to get a large to fit everything in and there's not that much going on up top, even after two kids 🤣 it isn't just boobs but hips too.
I know they'd probably cite cost as a blocker, but I don't see why they can't make all the kits in both men's and women's fit. They make different sizes anyway, and they make junior kits, so I don't understand why they can't make shirts that actually fit people as they're supposed to.

Could be worse, I suppose. We could have the skin-tight Kappa ones that fit no one ;)

Bit naughty of them to edit the images and make the shape look very much like a women’s shirt then…

View attachment 170338View attachment 170339

That’s what I was going off before they tweeted the unisex thing

I'd imagine the photos are of the player kits which were received earlier and have been made to fit the people they're supposed to.

The rest of us with bits that go in and out have to try and make a man's shirt fit.

Didn't adidas make our kits in women's sizes a few seasons ago, or am I imagining it?

Be good if they released the home kit too with Autoglass as sponsor as it looks loads better than the CFI logo.

Didn't adidas make our kits in women's sizes a few seasons ago, or am I imagining it?

Be good if they released the home kit too with Autoglass as sponsor as it looks loads better than the CFI logo.
According to the programme at yesterday's women's match the home and yellow kit will also be available with Autoglass on.

I'd imagine the photos are of the player kits which were received earlier and have been made to fit the people they're supposed to.

The rest of us with bits that go in and out have to try and make a man's shirt fit.
The images used online of all kits are heavily photoshopped so I don’t think that’s the case but who knows.

Back
Top Bottom