2 games in, and since selling N’Diaye

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

ReeceofBDTBL

Reaction score
We haven’t signed a single attacker. Not one. Not a centre forward, not a winger come attacking midfielder, a number 10. Nothing

Sincerely. Are they taking the fucking piss?

Was Saturday not shambolic enough? We had the worst midfield and attack in the top two leagues ffs

Paul Mitchell, Bettis, whoever is responsible for this circus, this transfer window best turn round for the better and quick.

Getting to the point where no one should want the same clowns responsible for bringing in the likes of Oliver Burke, Brewster, Ampadu and Luke Freeman to have anything to do with the club.

Shite.

We haven’t signed a single attacker. Not one. Not a centre forward, not a winger come attacking midfielder, a number 10. Nothing

Was Saturday not shambolic enough? We had the worst midfield and attack in the top two leagues ffs

Paul Mitchell, Bettis, whoever is responsible for this circus, this transfer window best turn round for the better and quick.

Getting to the point where no one should want the same clowns responsible for bringing in the likes of Oliver Burke, Brewster, Ampadu and Luke Freeman to have anything to do with the club.

Shite.
Pathetic isn’t it.

Shite.
Hamer ??

Midfielder. James Mcatee, Adam Diallo are attacking midfielders/wingers ie we attackers. We need to bring in attackers and quick so we’re not playing Will Osula up front for the first two games in the premier league.

Can’t believe anyone is even having to say this

Midfielder. James Mcatee, Adam Diallo are attacking midfielders/wingers ie we attackers. We need to bring in attackers and quick so we’re not playing Will Osula up front for the first two games in the premier league.

There’s zero goals in the current side.

That be the inexperienced lad that was a foot away from scoring two very good goals despite fuckall service?

We're still in wait and see territory but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't underwhelmed, concerned, and losing a bit of faith.

I knew we wouldn't be spending like last time and I was all for going down the young up and coming route and utilising foreign markets.

But I also expected a few more players either proven in the PL or top Champ quality.

So far, outside of Hamer, every player is not only a gamble, but someone who needs time to get up to speed and in fairness to them all, patience.

Even if we come up with Doyle and Archer, we're far more undercooked at this point than I expected.

Shite.

Here we go again…..

Do you simply want us to sign anyone? Just any old fucker?

We’ve got targets. We’re working on it, how many times do I have repeat this: YOU CANT JUST GO AND SIGN SOMEONE. There’s processes, protocols, legalities, a wish for the other club to talk to you, a wish for the agent and player to talk to you, negotiation….all sorts of factors.

Do you think you just ring a club and put your order in?

Whatever the strategy for all this. It must just make it absolute chaos for the manager. How does he know how or what to prepare. Any chance of staying up is about team cohesion and organisation, we are never going to out purchase other clubs. Effectively whatever comes in by the end of the window, we will likely have an entirely new starting midfield and forward line.

You don't have to say this, everyone knows this, including the club what is surely pointless is saying the same thing over and over again in different threads expecting what exactly? I firmly believe they are working on it. I am reasonably happy with the clubs' business so far. They can be blamed for letting contracts run down no argument there. Failing to strengthen the forwards before the end of the window would be a serious problem. lets see where we are then.

That be the inexperienced lad that was a foot away from scoring two very good goals despite fuckall service?
Oh you’re right, let’s stick with him based on that. Shots going a foot wide ffs

He did alright and looks promising for the future, but we need results in some huge games right now

Here we go again…..

Do you simply want us to sign anyone? Just any old fucker?

We’ve got targets. We’re working on it, how many times do I have repeat this: YOU CANT JUST GO AND SIGN SOMEONE. There’s processes, protocols, legalities, a wish for the other club to talk to you, a wish for the agent and player to talk to you, negotiation….all sorts of factors.

Do you think you just ring a club and put your order in?
We sold N’Diaye weeks ago, we were supposed to have targets lined up.

I’m not saying we should splashed out huge transfer fees already but christ there’s got so be some sensible way of going about it that doesn’t lead to the absolute shambles of these first two games.

Oh you’re right, let’s stick with him based on that. Shots going a foot wide ffs

He did alright and looks promising for the future, but we need results in some huge games right now

So what forwards do you reckon would have made a huge difference with that absolute negative shit show behind them?

You don't have to say this, everyone knows this, including the club what is surely pointless is saying the same thing over and over again in different threads expecting what exactly? I firmly believe they are working on it. I am reasonably happy with the clubs' business so far. They can be blamed for letting contracts run down no argument there. Failing to strengthen the forwards before the end of the window would be a serious problem. lets see where we are then.
It’s not the same over and over again because before we weren’t going into our second game with no new attackers since selling N’Diaye.

Ridiculous came and went 10 days ago.

Managers know that transfers aren’t that straight forward, has anyone ever heard a manager as frustrated and exacerbated about transfers as heckingbottom over the last week

So what forwards do you reckon would have made a huge difference with that absolute negative shit show behind them?
He also lost practically all his duels and headers

Shite.
..and your suggestion is ?
Let’s see who arrives in the next two weeks. If none then your criticisms will be much stronger, but if three good players arrive then perhaps you were a little over eager.

He also lost practically all his duels and headers

I'm not even sure I can respond to this....

You're basic a young lads game on him not winning headers from the long hopeful punts up to him all game?

Ok, what did Benie do to be exempt from your statement previously?

..and your suggestion is ?
Let’s see who arrives in the next two weeks. If none then your criticisms will be much stronger, but if three good players arrive then perhaps you were a little over eager.
Christ you lot will settle for some right shit.
Over eager to have a remotely competent (ie above league one level) attack in time for the first two games in the most lucrative and competitive league on the planet.

I’m not saying we should splashed out huge transfer fees already but christ there’s got so be some sensible way of going about it that doesn’t lead to the absolute shambles of these first two games.

We didnt have targets to replace N'Diaye because at the last minute he changed his mind and left. Hence the signing video he made. He would be difficult to replace.

2 games in? How did we get on at Forest?

We won, I've just landed in my TARDIS to let you know. Where we are now at Xmas you wouldnt believe !

Christ you lot will settle for some right shit.
Over eager to have a remotely competent (ie above league one level) attack in time for the first two games in the most lucrative and competitive league on the planet.
No: over eager to criticise the whole window when it’s still running.
You may turn out to be completely correct, we don’t yet know.
Should we have brought in strikers by now who are not as good as the ones we may get by waiting ?

We did have targets, we’ve even put bids in for strikers. You know who. We’ve got other targets too. It’s a competitive market with multiple clubs looking at the same players.

We did have targets, we’ve even put bids in for strikers. You know who. We’ve got other targets too. It’s a competitive market with multiple clubs looking at the same players.

Exactly, but some of our fans seem to think “targets lined up” means the player is sat waiting for us to call so he can jump into a car and sign for us ASAP.

Still think we are making signings for inevitable relegation back to the championship, we'd be a decent side in a league where we'd have major possession per game....

In that case, why did we sell our best attacker? Did we not know the market would be competitive? Did we not have a contingency plan? Did we not realise we were never going to get anyone even nearly as good as Ndiaye for that price?

Shambolic.

In that case, why did we sell our best attacker? Did we not know the market would be competitive? Did we not have a contingency plan? Did we not realise we were never going to get anyone even nearly as good as Ndiaye for that price?

Shambolic.

No we didn’t have a contingency plan, how can you plan for our best striker leaving when he was an inch away from re-signing with a signing on video completed??

Back
Top Bottom