why boo our new signing

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

It'll be the 'twitter blades' who booed him. Fuck wits.

Maybe some of the boos were ironic.

Didn't stop him from playing well though did it. I was pleased with him. Clearly still has plenty in the tank. Looked quick and sharp. Made it uncomfortable for their defenders, knows how to use his body without fouling.

Only a brief appearance, but good signs.

Very different. I think Long's rubbish but I wouldn't dream of booing him during a game. Are you seeking to justify what happened?

Not at all. But I have sat here all week whilst people give George daggers, pot and kettle yet apparently had a good game tonight and yet nothing but a few pricks booing Clarke, which some claim to be ironic. I am guessing you were there, so you can tell us that's wrong

New target man gets booed!!! Why? Because he once played for wednesday!! Will you still boo when he fires us to the championship!!!!

THAT team that played tonight will get no where near the championship.

Bloody useless performance - would like to think that Wilder is fuming - if he isn't then he really ought to be.

Brayfords crossing was abysmal - everyone of them.
Basham - centre midfield in a 4? - never- Would rather have Fleck and Coutts.

On that evidence, we have serious problems.

UTB

I wonder if some of you are the ones with the knife in Long's back this week. You're not really ones to argue

The Night of the Long Knives . ( in the back )

1934 . Goalkeeper Rohrn was too big for his boots .

Players Himmler , Georing , Geobbels thought he had to go , as thousands of there supporters thought the same

No knives in our George's back , he has just to step up to the mark . Don't lets kid ourselves , if touted around by his agent , if a club had given him a better contract offer , he would have been off .

In saying all that , his he a goalkeeper who will save us a minimum of 12 points > ,and a promotion team goalkeeper , that's the question.

UTB

Not at all. But I have sat here all week whilst people give George daggers, pot and kettle yet apparently had a good game tonight and yet nothing but a few pricks booing Clarke, which some claim to be ironic. I am guessing you were there, so you can tell us that's wrong

George is shite as we shall see yet again this season. Being Bladey is utterly irrelevant to that.

Why does my opinion of Long, never expressed vocally at matches, disqualify me from denouncing morons booing a new player on debut?

I really don't see the connection you make. Is booing Clarke (ex-pig) some sort of S2 vengeance against those traitors who don't rate Local George? It's all very convoluted and I'm quite certain entirely lost on Leon Clarke, who might have hoped for and expected a warmer welcome.

Oh yes. Single-Cells don't do irony.

Before one or two climb on there high horses I'll back Kareoke and Tyler and say I was sat bang in the middle of the kop and heard no booing. A few "We hate Wednesdays" which were light hearted and laughed at by those who were there so let's not jump on the bandwagon and sensationalise things eh?
Fuck me some people must sit at home sharpening there knives all night

Bloody useless performance - would like to think that Wilder is fuming - if he isn't then he really ought to be.

UTB
You saw the same game as me then,Fleck defo needs a quality player at the side of him.

Done left wing,Adkins made that error too ffs.

Booing what booing.

UTB

Really? I'm as critical as anyone but not tonight. We gave a very strong account of ourselves in the first half, attacked well and just lacked that cutting edge.
We lost a bit of urgency second half granted but nothing alarming. We had two players in the team who played a full 90 mins last night as well.

Derby will be in the upper echelons of the table this season, so I can't really complain about tonight.

UTB

Agree to some extent . What it does show is that some of the players from last season IMO are not good enough both physically , mentally and tactically . The solution is to bring in the 3 to 4 missing players , funded by the only way possible . Selling Che sooner rather than later , if the money is there , right amount on the table .

UTB

George is shite as we shall see yet again this season. Being Bladey is utterly irrelevant to that.

Why does my opinion of Long, never expressed vocally at matches, disqualify me from denouncing morons booing a new player on debut?

I really don't see the connection you make. Is booing Clarke (ex-pig) some sort of S2 vengeance against those traitors who don't rate Local George? It's all very convoluted and I'm quite certain entirely lost on Leon Clarke, who might have hoped for and expected a warmer welcome.

Oh yes. Single-Cells don't do irony.

But as I said, by all accounts and people who went to the game on this thread, there was nothing. Yet, here is super blade trying to jump on something that never happened.

In regards to Long, there was a mass over reaction to a mistake made in his first preseason friendly, yet nothing when he all accounts he has a good game.

so are you still wanting me to justify something that didn't happen?

I know it's wrong, but there's something about this thread that warms my heart. Love what a set of miserable bastards our fans are, it's completely engrained into the culture of the club now. Booing our new signing because he's ex-Wednesday - whilst I don't agree with it, I'd be lying if I said on some weird level I don't see the funny side of that.

Back
Top Bottom