Where are you?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

S5Blade

Nom, Nom, Nom
Reaction score
15579146-large.jpg

http://www.grimsbytelegraph.co.uk/d...ted-violence/story-29753851-detail/story.html

I reckon bottom left is Barney

Hmmmmm.....very interesting Mr Bond....

So which one are you then?
I'm non of them,but do know some of them and was there that day with my twin cubs and know exacatly what went off,and it wasn't the blades that started it,all they did was retaliate to being set upon by the grimsby fans who were attacking innocent people including women and kids.

But when you're getting attacked for just having a drink and minding your own business what are you supposed to do,stand there and accept it? I THINK NOT

Does that 'really' happen?

Can't make out all the makes of clothing but of the ones I can... Stone Island, CP, Lacoste... stick out like a sore thumb. The "North's Ace" casualwear.. Come on, they were clearly either looking for it OR, wanted to dress like the ones looking for it.

Have any been arrested or indeed wanted that were wearing football shirts? To the erm.. football game?

Is the guy top middle Mark Howard?

Wouldn't be the first time that he's been in trouble. Trouble with crosses, trouble with shots from distance, trouble getting down to shots. The guy's nothing but trouble..allegedly ;)

But when you're getting attacked for just having a drink and minding your own business what are you supposed to do,stand there and accept it? I THINK NOT

TJB's 6-step survival guide to being set upon by knuckle-draggers;

- Stop
- Think
- Decide not to be a macho Green Street prick
- Put your drink down
- Walk away (run if necessary)
- Go about the rest of your day

I had a Stone Island hoodie once. I looked hard as fuck in it and got some serious respect from people for it.

Then I realised that I was unbearably lonely and from there began to slowly, tentatively open up to people on a deeper level and show them my underlying vulnerability. Nowadays my emotions are no longer a mysterious chasm and my friends don't really care what I wear so long as I'm happy in myself.

Does that 'really' happen?

Can't make out all the makes of clothing but of the ones I can... Stone Island, CP, Lacoste... stick out like a sore thumb. The "North's Ace" casualwear.. Come on, they were clearly either looking for it OR, wanted to dress like the ones looking for it.

Have any been arrested or indeed wanted that were wearing football shirts? To the erm.. football game?
There was loads of people in the market square wearing football shirts when it all first kicked off,as a said women and kids was there as well,so I say thank you to blades for protecting us as the local police didn't seem to bother with the grimsby fans who created it,they were more interested in lashing out at us blades in the square.

I had a Stone Island hoodie once. I looked hard as fuck in it and got some serious respect from people for it.

Then I realised that I was unbearably lonely and from there began to slowly, tentatively open up to people on a deeper level and show them my underlying vulnerability. Nowadays my emotions are no longer a mysterious chasm and my friends don't really care what I wear so long as I'm happy in myself.
And eating sausage rolls.

Stone Island don't have an outlet on the Moor market.......

Back
Top Bottom