[VIDEO] McNulty's equaliser from the spot

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Their no 8 wants a slap for trying too hard to put him off, get in McNulters!

The foul for that looked a sending off to me. Done's arrival has distracted slightly from McNulty, but 12 goals so far as a 22 year old in his first season in English football's a great effort.

• Admin
Their no 8 wants a slap for trying too hard to put him off, get in McNulters!

Indeed, I thought he got off quite lightly for the remainder of the game, was expecting a little bit of retribution from our captain :)

McNulty has been an excellent signing. For a young lad learning the English game to score as many as he has with little opportunities is something we should be pleased with. I don't think any of us would have expected him to score as many as he has . He can only improve

FWIW the foul was actually outside the area, not complaining though........

FWIW the foul was actually outside the area, not complaining though........

The contact was on the line. We were sat almost looking down the penalty area line. They were daft challengine him and the keeper should have come for the ball (but Done would have still had it) Either way, it was a pen.

pommpey

The directive on challenges that end up in a foul inside the area that have initiated outside the area is that a penalty is awarded. It's another one of those concessions to prevent "professional" fouls from givign the offender and undue advantage. You can view it as a "play-on" for a split second before the second offence is penalised

Back
Top Bottom