Spurs away 1st

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jesus, wanted Pool, then a huge gap to Chelsea, then another huge gap to spurs. Purely from a selfish doing a new ground perspective

• Banned
Wouldn't have minded chelski, last time I went there I think was 92 we won 2-1. What a shithole that place was then! Never been to white hart street tho

Great draw, we have a real chance with the second leg at the Lane. We only need to come out of the first leg with a draw or narrow defeat to have a chance in a one-off night match at home in Late January. Spurs won't fancy that.

I hope the fact that it is over two legs doesn't make us approach the first leg too negatively.

Very good draw for the Blades , Hopefully it will be the same game plan as against Southampton, and another night for the history books for BDTBL.

Over two legs this tie is actually winnable . We couldn't have wished for more.

Spurs do not like travelling , they think the north of England is Watford.

Bring on the Johnny Foreigners and the two Kyles.

UTB

Quite like Spurs anyway, much prefer them to the Gunners, but I cannot stand their manager, Pocahontas or whatever he's called. Hopefully he will be feeling the pressure by then too.

best possible draw, if I'm being picky I would have prefered the first leg at home but we have beaten two higher place prem teams already.

happy with that....2 trips trips to London in a fortnight....Draw at QPR, narrow defeat at spurs.....both winnable at BDTBL....Them southerners wont like it up north on a cold ,wet night in mid january....UTB.

Great draw, we have a real chance with the second leg at the Lane. We only need to come out of the first leg with a draw or narrow defeat to have a chance in a one-off night match at home in Late January. Spurs won't fancy that.

I hope the fact that it is over two legs doesn't make us approach the first leg too negatively.

I do really think we will win this one . The press and media coverage will all be about the 3 other teams and a subsequent Chelsea v Spurs final. The Spurs players / fans / management / board and there foreign / southern / superior mentality , will be programmed that they only have to turn up to win. The players will be getting measured for there suits next week.

Forget about playing negative , all associated at Spurs are already be thinking that they are at Wembley , and playing either Chelsea or Liverpool.

UTB

If we can keep it to 1 goal or get a draw in the 1st leg, we'll beat them at home and go through.

We have a decent record at home to Spurs, they won't like and won't expect the atmosphere at the lane on a night game if we have a chance...

Big night games at the lane really are something special, I've got a feeling this will be another one of those nights!! Would be nice if it were 6-0 again like in 1993!

Back
Top Bottom