Can we get to 23 points?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

The most bonkers thing is if we won our next game or game in hand we’d be 5 points off survival, after the shite we’ve served up in most games that’s incredible. At the same time, whilst we would only be 5 points behind we seem about 35, that’s how this season and the game in general has made it feel. Anything we get from now is just a bonus.

It feels like we have finished already.

Exactly this on all fronts.

I have completely disengaged from all things United and have felt that way since the 0-5 Villa game. I come on here for a quick mooch when I'm bored but I take very little interest otherwise......I didn't even feel like that in the League One years. I'm not even bothered about going to the next home game, (whoever we play?) I really couldn't be less interested. And as for away games I spent a fucking fortune going to 8 of the first 10 and I'm not wasting another penny....

It feels like it does when you know your relationship with your girlfriend is coming to an end....you will try and keep it going and maybe there may be a little spark here and there but it is all inevitably fucked.

Thing is like most things time is a great healer and I'm sure after 3 months the enthusiasm will be back......at this moment in time however I am even contemplating chucking in my Season Ticket.....

I'd be happy with something like this.. (not in fixture order)

Burnley 3
Fulham 1
Forest 1
Everton 1
Brentford 1
Chelsea 0
Spurs 0
Newcastle 0
Man Utd 0
Liverpool 0

21 points

Back
Top Bottom