Pre-Match View From Crewe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Goodness are all football supporters the same. Could have lifted that from our forum two weeks ago.

As expected, generally a feeing they are going to get battered. And they are right. Blades 1-0 Crewe.

Goodness are all football supporters the same. Could have lifted that from our forum two weeks ago.

Yes they are.

In their case you have to say, in the relegation zone, away to a play-off bound team (if you take the table as your evidence), then only their versions of BTL (and, yes, they will have those as well) will be expecting a 0-3.

I'm going to go with the blades getting there biggest win of the season and then to beat that in the playoff final, who is with me?

It's been a while since the bookies have offered 10/1 for a visiting team to win at BDTBL. But that's what is being offered for a Crewe win.

I think they have the worst goal difference in Division 3.

If we do get another 4-0 or 4-1 - complacency may be an issue - we'll have peaked too early and we can fret about that.

Remember the nervy 0-0 in the promotion season, freezing night if memory serves. Seem to recall Akinbiyi not going down for a pen when he could have and getting castigated by our Neil.

Did I mention I got Paddy's gloves that season after the game at their place :)

Just in case you come up against any Crewe fans on Saturday, this should help you translate what they actually mean.

On me muvvas” Translation: “On one’s mother” adj. to proclaim the truth, to verify a fact.

Spaaak y’owt” Trans: “To render one unconcious” vb. to instigate violence, which the Scally will retreat from without fail unless all 800 cousins are with them.

“Y’got 20p mate naaaa?” Trans: “I need money to buy hospital treatment”
adj. what usually happens to a Scally after such violence is instigated.

“N’bed” Translation: “To have a penis on one’s cranium”
noun. How Scallies address their parents or themselves lest they look in a mirror.

Just in case you come up against any Crewe fans on Saturday, this should help you translate what they actually mean.

On me muvvas” Translation: “On one’s mother” adj. to proclaim the truth, to verify a fact.

Spaaak y’owt” Trans: “To render one unconcious” vb. to instigate violence, which the Scally will retreat from without fail unless all 800 cousins are with them.

“Y’got 20p mate naaaa?” Trans: “I need money to buy hospital treatment”
adj. what usually happens to a Scally after such violence is instigated.

“N’bed” Translation: “To have a penis on one’s cranium”
noun. How Scallies address their parents or themselves lest they look in a mirror.

Well, somehow I find myself with tickets to sit on the "Jessica Ennis" bottom part tomorrow. If any of the Crewe fans "drop by" I shall endeavour to use this useful info.

the first comment , bit strange ,Id never comment on a change of shirt for Crewe even if they wore a shirt made from Gecko skins

Remember the nervy 0-0 in the promotion season, freezing night if memory serves. Seem to recall Akinbiyi not going down for a pen when he could have and getting castigated by our Neil.

Did I mention I got Paddy's gloves that season after the game at their place :)
I think that was the worst game of football I've ever seen. Snow in March, wasn't it on TV? The worst bit was Flitcroft missing the same chance three times in the space of two seconds from a corner, eventually smashing the ball wide into the Kop.

Back
Top Bottom