Pre-Match View From Bolton

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

“Just been reading one of the threads on the SU forum,” Bolton in administration”
They seem desperate for us to be docked points, and obsessed with us losing Clough in January.
They then start slagging off the Macron big style, this from a club that annually bottle it, and whose ground only had three sides for ages, and a kop that needs a bomb under it. so great to see them lose tonight.”

Just in case you see this thread and comment then fella..

giphy.gif

“Just been reading one of the threads on the SU forum,” Bolton in administration”
They seem desperate for us to be docked points, and obsessed with us losing Clough in January.
They then start slagging off the Macron big style, this from a club that annually bottle it, and whose ground only had three sides for ages, and a kop that needs a bomb under it. so great to see them lose tonight.”

Just in case you see this thread and comment then fella..

giphy.gif
Hate this kind of comment, there's plenty of people on that thread saying that they feel for supporters in that situation and that although it might benefit us, it's not something you like to see... deliberately misrepresenting our views just to stoke up some ill will.

I'm confident our trusted internet weirdo would never stoop to this, Cheers Roy

Another club that seems to have lost it's life and soul since moving to a new stadium.

From experience, mentioning spending over £8M on the multi-talented, free-scoring Johan Elmander (signed by Smegson incidentally) seems to shut them up ;)

Interestingly, I agree about the kop, def needs it's 'homely, I hate change' status reinvented to make it more fit for purpose, also agree about Basham - a trier no doubt, but surely we deserve better than triers? As for the tone that resonates through their views of us and this tie, then I hope this poorly managed, self-destructing bunch of inflated egos look back on these comments and wonder how they could have been so wrong in their judgements of us? UTMB!

Bolton were always a team I regarded as decent, but not any more. We helped Rotherham out when they had problems so it proves that we have sympathy for clubs in that position,but sorry Bolton fans, you deserve all that you get with comments like that.

We helped Rotherham out when they had problems ...
And look what that ended up doing for us! Remind me where they've been for two previous and the current season, and where we now are?

I'm still incredibly proud of us for doing it, when there was no conceivable benefit to us for doing so mind, but it's not like it's done us any favours in terms of reciprocal good-will is it? Not even from the Toytown mob themselves!

Poor sods never got over Fred Dibnah. Shame he's not around really, he'd do a great job knocking down that retail park annexe they call a stadium.

I will be delighted when we get some ....... let alone running out of it !! o_O

UTB & FTP

Quite.

Their comment suggests that they think we got to second based on something other than playing decent football. I'm not sure how much luck was involved in losing to Millwall in the last minute, then conceding at Charlton in injury time. In fact, I thought we were unlucky to get nothing out of the league game at the Macron in August

Hopefully, Parkinson thinks we've been lucky too and won't bother too much about us on Sunday.

I don't hope they go in Administration ,I hope they get dissolved.

If any Bolton fans are reading this thread, allow me to give the following opinion. We regularly do the Antiques Fairs at the Macron, the ground might look good from the outside, but it is a shithole inside that hasn't seen a fucking mop for about 5 years, and mostly populated by people who think they are at a fucking car boot.

Best regards

upload_2016-12-2_14-34-51.png

Not one of their own fans is on the forum... haha small club

"...and a kop that needs a bomb under it."

Nice to see this fellow could maintain a bit of class and dignity through his crippling anger.

I also came across this the other day: http://lionofviennasuite.sbnation.c...when-theyre-not-even-the-biggest-in-sheffield

If you clicked the link I'm sure your immediate reaction is to dismiss the obvious attempt at trolling and close the page, but I'd implore you to read it all and really remember that some Bolton fan actually sat down and set out to write this thing.

Really visualise this actual real-life human-being doing that.

The mind boggles.

Back
Top Bottom