Our season will be decided in.........

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Don't agree, the most important game of the season is tomorrow against Walsall. After Tuesday's win the negativity has been lifted and it is vital we start to build on that - another flat home performance will kill it again.

We will still be around top 6 come may no matter how bad we play

If we spend a bit we could still catch top two

Don't agree, the most important game of the season is tomorrow against Walsall. After Tuesday's win the negativity has been lifted and it is vital we start to build on that - another flat home performance will kill it again.

Paulus. Agree . The most important game of the season is tomorrow against Walsall , then the next , then the next.

Moral , hope , enthusiasm and expectations have been lifted again . Tomorrows game is a barometer for both players and supporters. We do have to improve the results for home games especially when home and away games come thick and fast over the christmas period. All teams will come to stifle the game and Walsall will be no different . It is up to us , to be patient , and let the team have time within the 90 minutes , to overcome this.

Let us hope we don't have a situation , after The Lord Mayors Parade .

UTB

Paulus. Agree . The most important game of the season is tomorrow against Walsall , then the next , then the next.

Moral , hope , enthusiasm and expectations have been lifted again . Tomorrows game is a barometer for both players and supporters. We do have to improve the results for home games especially when home and away games come thick and fast over the christmas period. All teams will come to stifle the game and Walsall will be no different . It is up to us , to be patient , and let the team have time within the 90 minutes , to overcome this.

Let us hope we don't have a situation , after The Lord Mayors Parade .

UTB

You are correct - although when some on here see the team at 2.30pm, then the forum might go into meltdown as the team will be so different.

Not sure how Walsall play but wouldn't surprise me to see COG and Higdon up top again together.

Reed was knackered and hobbling - doubt he will even be on the bench.
Mcnuts, probably on the bench.
McCarthy back in - Basham, could be rested to the bench.
Would be dead chuffed if Cuvellier starts - we have a little gem in this fella.

Tomorrow is a massive test, even if it is at home to Walsall - our TEAM is on trial and for me I just want to see a bit more tempo from first whistle.

UTB

Agree, Fulwood. The fans will go into meltdown, the team will, rightly be quite different due to players giving their all. However, the players coming in now know what standard is expected and I believe that they will be eager to impress.

What the hell does "the fans will go into meltdown" mean? Fuck me there's some precious little posters on here :tumbleweed:

I guess you haven't been on here, or read much on here mark? There are many on here looking for the team that played Southampton. That is impossible as JCR was subbed at half time with a problem that won't be ready in days, others hobbled off. Finally, there are many that dont feel Higdon is worth the shirt, therefore, there is a high chance of some going into meltdown.

We will still be around top 6 come may no matter how bad we play

If we spend a bit we could still catch top two

I disagree. We have the players at the club and Tuesday proved it. We just need similar positive tactics in the league.

I disagree. We have the players at the club and Tuesday proved it. We just need similar positive tactics in the league.
It's ok raising your game against higher opposition but good teams do it week in week out

Get a few leaders in the team and we would be right up there

We have to win today, simple as. We haven't won in the league for too long and are in danger of not even making the playoffs if we carry on.

We have a strong SQUAD

Who does and doesn't play in each game DOESN'T matter.

It's HOW they play and the RESULT.

Reactions: LSF

Back
Top Bottom