Outgoing? Jamie Murphy

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade58

Once a Blade, always a daft ****
Reaction score
Rumour this morning on BM that Murphy has handed in a transfer request, siting he has struggled to settle in Sheffield

That's JFL gone and possibly if true Murphy on his way

Wages freed up for Weir's campaign, although if the rumour is correct I would hope Weir could talk him round

We're all scottish aren't we?

Really wish you wouldn't bring so much shit from Bladesmad lol

Your rumour was that Weir pulled out so why should we believe this?

The unreliability of BM rumours aside, I hope this isn't true too.

I think he'll have more to offer next season, hopefully up front!

Rumour this morning on BM that Murphy has handed in a transfer request, siting he has struggled to settle in Sheffield

That's JFL gone and possibly if true Murphy on his way

Wages freed up for Weir's campaign, although if the rumour is correct I would hope Weir could talk him round

We're all scottish aren't we?

Who's seen him? How do they know purely visually that he's homesick? Was he wearing a kilt and weeping into a special brew? Was he stood outside a chippy venting his spleen because he couldn't get a haggis supper?

Hang on, you're trying to pull a fast one...you swapping citing for siting!

This doesn't surprise me at all. He hasn't impressed me from what I've seen. Like a string of wingers for a while, struggles to beat a man, frequently outmuscled, poor crosser of the ball and rarely scores.

I would let him go and look elsewhere for a replacement.

I reckon it's more accurate to say he's struggled to settle in the English First Division than Sheffield itself, albeit that's the perfect excuse if he wants to nesh out.

Perhaps he'd prefer to be a big fish in a little pond in Scotland, rather than work harder and improve his all round game in England. Which to be fair he certainly needs to, but I'd have thought Weirs appointment would be popular with the McBlades so seems a strangely timed request if true?

Maybe he was just sick of playing in a position that doesn't suit him. Stick him up front next season and I reckon he'll be much more effective.

It's ok, Weir will bring in deep fried mars bars and irn-bru to make him feel at home and all will be well! :D

Sorry you might not be the same as Blades58 on Bladesmad! He's a bit like a tampon

LMAO :D

One and the same

Still not sure which "Weir pulled out" rumour I started? Another poster stuck a thread up saying he'd turned us down but I don't remember one started by moi?

Oi and less of the tampon! :) :p

shall we just wait and see if its true before slating Murphy?

Did he dismiss any of the other bags of bollocks from BM, like a blue and white kit for instance?

I can assist. The away kit is not blue and white :)

Best ive seen is Craig Shorts missus ,also in the Copthorne.

I'll second that! She nearly ran me over in her convertible once, she was a major looker!

He's on his way back from Scotland today :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom