How many will we sign today?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

How many over the line?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I've gone for a fat zero. My glass is half empty. It has a hole in the bottom.

We'll get close with a couple, but don't worry, the loan window will still be open

We will sign a CB, but probably not the first or second choices we've been after.

We Will fail to get the CM over the line so will look again in January.

Who the f**k voted 5+? :D

Wilder seemed confident of a CB and another wide player. I reckon we will get the CB.

Really could use a DM as well though.

0- realist based on experience.
Know what you mean, but hope you are wrong.

Last Aug 31st Adkins was hanging around Shirecliffe for Dan Burn so long he missed the first 30 mins of our game at Hartlepool.
And we still didn`t sign him!

Sure we`ll land 2 today.

Know what you mean, but hope you are wrong.

Last Aug 31st Adkins was hanging around Shirecliffe for Dan Burn so long he missed the first 30 mins of our game at Hartlepool.
And we still didn`t sign him!

Sure we`ll land 2 today.

Fucking hell I'd forgot about that - what a fucking moron.

I think we should bid for players if it's not accepted move on and be much more ruthless than we appear to be.

I'm hoping to be wrong as well.

Can I just add that overall, regardless of who we sign today, when you look at who we have shipped out as well as who we have brought in, I actually think this has been a reasonably good transfer window. Still missing a couple though to make it a really good one.

Now, where did I leave that tin hat, stab proof vest, riot shield......:confused:

1 perm and 2 loans.

There are still plenty of lads from the premier who did well on loan last season who are available again. Personally, I don't have a problem with 3 good quality lads on loan and no transfers.

I think 2, unlike previous years, Wilder seems to be getting what he wants on the transfer front.

And more reassuring, we haven't just wasted time on the 1st choice, he's had a longer list of players and brought others in.... even if they may or may not turn out to be shite...

I'm surprised we didn't announce Lavery today at 5pm just to take the pressure off a bit.
I think we'll get one in, the second will hit a stumbling block and we will look at getting him in on loan.

I've gone for a fat zero. My glass is half empty. It has a hole in the bottom.
Yep, gone for zero too. We're not great at the long drawn out stuff, so we'll be fecking useless at the lastminute.com stuff.

Happy to be proved wrong though.

Definitely one, more likely two I'd have thought.

I reckon we've hung our hopes on Webster being the CB though, so entirely depends on us twisting Millwall's arm...

I'll go for Colclough and Webster.

I,ve corrected that for you. :p:D;)

Physiological profiling of Blades fans,

If your answer is,

0 Because we never do and have a good memory

1 Optimist

2 Must have had a drink last night

3 I,ve secretly heard about game changing investment (but don't realise the cheque doesn't clear until tomorrow)

4 Now your being stupid

5+ My bed is made of red and white footballs and have a cardboard McCabe cutout in my bedroom.

Mention the fax machine- I like telling 4 year old jokes

I think it'll be more a case of 'how many will we sell today'? DCL? Not bothered but if we sell Sharp - leaving no time to even try to get a replacement in - this will be the message the board have sent out to those fans expecting a promotion attempt this season:

upload_2016-8-31_9-38-28.jpeg

Most games this season have been a debacle and the need for several - quality - signings is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom