Estimate attendance for the 1st leg at Bramall Lane

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Jimmy23

Reaction score
Seen as ticket prices are brilliantly cheap, what do you think the attendance will be for the 1st leg. It can't be another 15k like Yeovil can it?

Good pricing by United. 24,568 attendance I reckon. It also depends who we play; we've given the away fans the lower tier. Preston and maybe Swindon would fill it, MK would probably bring 1,400 tops.

Anyway, I am looking forward to the 1-1 draw already!

23,000 blades and either 3,000 Preston, 2,000 Swindon or 1,000 Mk Dons. Preston will bring more than 3,000 if they get it, especially at those prices.

Don't think the lower tier holds 3000 does it? And they didn't exactly pack the away end on previous games. So fuck em
Yes i think it does Swiss.

No they didn't pack it but it would be different circumstances in the Playoffs and we'd be pretty stupid not to give them more to get it as full as possible. Having said that, no, fuck em:)

4,000 from MK Dons as Chesterfield go 5th on Saturday

Yes i think it does Swiss.

No they didn't pack it but it would be different circumstances in the Playoffs and we'd be pretty stupid not to give them more to get it as full as possible. Having said that, no, fuck em:)

Holds around 2900 unless they knock some off for segregation
United have made the Upper tier available to United fans, so thats all they will get

Holds around 2900 unless they knock some off for segregation
United have made the Upper tier available to United fans, so thats all they will get
Yes mate i know that, all i'm saying is if they got more tickets they would be the only team who we could face in the playoffs who would sell more than the allocation, especially at those prices. Anyway, as Swiss as already said, fuck em, just give them a coach load if we don't need the money and have done with it:)

Wasn't there a deal on for the Yeovil semi when we got under 16k? 15 quid a ticket?

Well remembered.
The first streaker at the Lane I saw was in the 2-1 win against Villa in March 1991. In the Green Un that evening there was a photo of Deano running with the ball and the streaker running near him. The ref stopped play and then the streaker ran over to kiss Tony Agana who was sat on the subs bench. Agana then pulled his tracksuit top over his head as if he was embarrassed!

If there's a dog I hope it gets loose and runs onto the pitch. We've not had one of those since I was a kid.

"Cos even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch
Even men with steel hearts love to see a dog on the pitch
It generates a warmth around the ground that augurs well for mankind
And that'€™s what life's about."

The first streaker at the Lane I saw was in the 2-1 win against Villa in March 1991. In the Green Un that evening there was a photo of Deano running with the ball and the streaker running near him. The ref stopped play and then the streaker ran over to kiss Tony Agana who was sat on the subs bench. Agana then pulled his tracksuit top over his head as if he was embarrassed!

That was someone who used to run a brothel in Sheffield. My mate used to take her ads when he worked in The Star classifieds section and she told him the week before that she would be doing it. He didn't believe her.

I seem to remember Schmeichel throwing a Manure fan back in towards the Bramall Lane end one time.
Yes that was just after Brian Hill awarded a penalty to us when Alan Cork was tripped by Gary Pallister in our first Premier League match

Back
Top Bottom