Match Thread Blades v Crewe

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Kazarre13

Turkish Blade
Reaction score
Blades v Crewe
Stadium: Bramall Lane
Date: 28/03/2015 - 15:00

What do you think about match?

Complacency. It'll be interesting to see if Clough can get them to play with intensity and commitment.

If you're off your game by even a small amount you can really struggle, and once you've started at an inadequate pace it's really hard to raise your game to the required level.

We need to respect the opposition and focus on playing our game to the best of our ability.

UTB

Like I always say,ATTACK, ATTACK, ATTACK we will then achieve our biggest win of the season UTB 6-0

I hope we play the same XI as Scunny. Done on the bench is a really strong option to have, and McEv doesn't deserve to displace Freeman in the back four.

Can Baxter turn it on for two games running?

UTB

Get up and at em again, keep the good mood going. No need to change the first eleven obviously. It might not be as easy as Tuesday but if we approach it the right way we should win it. Having the crowd behind them should help as well.

my gut is telling me a 1-1 or 2-2 draw the goal or goals against coming from a set piece

we have been inconsistent all season i don't see why this will change

We better win,I've got them in my last man standing this week!
3.1 home win.
Baxter, and a brace from the murphster.

Crewe are 9/1 to win in 90 mins - can't be many times a league opponent has been such a big price against us.

Who was that impersonating a professional footballer that came on for Flynn?

Back
Top Bottom