blades climb into top half

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

buts lets all moan eh , unbelievable some of our "fans"

A lot of people have only commented on the threads with the negatives, if we designate this thread for positivity, I'm sure we'll get some praise. There were good things that have come from today: 3 points; Baxter had another good game, as did Davies and Murphy. We do seem to be getting our act together as a team, albeit slowly. Hopefully, we are on the up.

A lot of people have only commented on the threads with the negatives, if we designate this thread for positivity, I'm sure we'll get some praise. There were good things that have come from today: 3 points; Baxter had another good game, as did Davies and Murphy. We do seem to be getting our act together as a team, albeit slowly. Hopefully, we are on the up.

I thought both full-backs were impressive and Harry McG had his best game. He's going to be some player when he grows up.

Basham and Doyle are not an effective pair in CM. I look forward to seeing what Wallace can do.

I thought both full-backs were impressive and Harry McG had his best game. He's going to be some player when he grows up.

Basham and Doyle are not an effective pair in CM. I look forward to seeing what Wallace can do.

Agree about the full backs, but the central pairing are still a work in progress, pity Harrison hasn't got Maquire alongside him instead of Collins. Harrison is still raw but I go along with what you say, I thought it was his best game for us though I haven't seen him perform in any of the away games. Wallace I am convinced will cure our central midfield problem.

Its a football forum for christ's sake, let the fans vent their frustrations, at least it creates some debate..
Sorry we are not all happy we scraped a 1-0 win over a very poor Crawly side ... :eek: ..

You're not all there are you?
why because I dont run up and down shouting we are sinking , or dont keep asking wheres the money gone

ask bolton why they havent burnt their way through the championship, they were in the prem a lot longer than us as were wigan

First clean sheet of the season.
...as predicted..ahem..

8 months earlier than last season???

We were top of the league at 3pm on day 1 last season!!!

why because I dont run up and down shouting we are sinking , or dont keep asking wheres the money gone

ask bolton why they havent burnt their way through the championship, they were in the prem a lot longer than us as were wigan

Does this mean you're binning your Man Utd whataboutery now?

reference any side that wins titles out of 38 games in the prem bet theres an hour or more playing in the corners
in the last 10 years 30 clubs relegated out of the prem 20 have yet to return , 10 have joined league one
blackpool and bolton in prime spot to join the list, we are not alone in the frustration stakes

find it annoying that some think we are good at failing , if it can go wrong it does for us
2 prem relegations , both on last day both with more points than 27 other clubs have stayed up with this century. only we could get 90 points and miss out on promotion
only us could not concede a goal in a play offs and still miss out
if we were one of beyonces triplets wed be the one on the bottle

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom