Eoin Doyle

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

This will happen I am sure of it.

Yes, so am I. If it does, forget 1.5m. That will include all sorts of contingencies that may or may not arise. It would be, however, another very powerful statement from the board and I, for one, will be very grateful to them. I think there'll be another arrival in the "emergency loan" window as well. Nigel has made it clear previously he wants two strikers, then the other day said it would be no more than one before the end of the window. He never gives up on targets (as we know) so look out for another in the next two weeks.

Exciting times.

That's the stumbling block, They are thinking of a polite way of telling Nigel where to shove Higdon without jeopardizing the deal for themselves.

Higdon could be good news for us.

If we get Doyle, and Higdon goes to Chesterfield, we'll still only have two strikers, so it may men we'll get another one of the "six" targets. :)

I suspect it'll be, we want to pay, say, £1M up front, more based on goals, promotion etc, they'll want more up front. If they're resigned to him leaving, they'll also want to have a few clubs haggling so will delay as long as they dare.

never easy getting the deal right for them,,,and us be some negotiation over appearances and an extra 500k on promotion Id say

But be a key capture "if" done

"Man in pub" saying Doyle deal done...we are after one more striker...

I'll believe it when I see it ;D

New York City are now in for him, although they're valuation is said to be "nowhere near"..

New York City are now in for him, although they're valuation is said to be "nowhere near"..
That's a ridiculous bid by them if true. How can they expect to make a bid for Doyle on deadline day? My point being the lad has to decide which continent he wants to build his life on in the next couple of hours. Madness

Doyle and Matt Tubbs supposedly about to be announced ......... or is that [CONFIRMED]??

Isn't the MLS the place you go to retire? Like Cornwall?
The kids 26, come and be a legend

Higdon could be good news for us.

If we get Doyle, and Higdon goes to Chesterfield, we'll still only have two strikers, so it may men we'll get another one of the "six" targets. :)

and one of our competitors is left with no striker

this is a ridiculously good window if we have got him

Haven't you learned anything? ;)

fax_error_osd.jpg.1200x400_q85.jpg

That's a ridiculous bid by them if true. How can they expect to make a bid for Doyle on deadline day? My point being the lad has to decide which continent he wants to build his life on in the next couple of hours. Madness

Does the transfer window apply to MLS clubs? I believe you the transfer window only affects purchasing players, I think you can sell players whenever.

The Russian transfer window doesn't close until the end of February so I think Doyle could sign for Spartak Moscow in a couple of weeks if they wanted.

Back
Top Bottom