Hated former players

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Interesting stuff, I’m surprised to hear that.

I was surprised myself, never saw that side to him before then.
Probably a daft thing to hold on to 20+ years later but it definitely stood out.

James Wallace an'all. Fucking wage thief. Another one the cognoscenti would have you believe was an absolute world-beater. The twat got better every week he sat out, bloody malingerer.
Got to agree. Who ever made their minds up is he was a quality player? He never played ffs 🤣🤣

Again, not hatred but wank at football which made me angry at the time …… Paul Beesley.

None for me. Although Nathan Blake was a bit cuntish when I met him. Cuntish people make me laugh though, so it's hard to hate them.
Carl Bradshaw was my favourite player as a kid, then I played football with him as an 18 year old and found out he’s actually a 🔔🔚

Diego De Girolamo.

Never seen the prospect of fame or the prospect of a top level football career go to a youth teams players head as quickly as it went to his.

Dean Hammond, Martin Woolford, Jordan Stewart

Then there's Martin Smith, Nick Blackman, Marcus Bent etc. not because i didn't like them, but because they left us in the shit
I understand the reasoning, but I want it put on record that Martin Smith was class.

I hated Dean Windass from the moment we signed him. And I was proven correct.

And Brian Howard after it became apparent that he was a bit of a fraud.

They are the only two players I can think of that I have ever hated. I even found the likes of Ashley Ward, Connor Sammon and Dean Hammond amusing in an odd sort of way.
Were you proven correct with Windass? I thought he got dropped by Warnock for the Play Off final then (quite understandably) threw his toys out of the pram.

He should have scored more during his time with us as he always seemed to nearly score, hitting the woodwork or narrowly missing all the time, but I thought he did OK in the main, but each to their own I guess.

Nearly on to the 5th page and nobody’s mentioned Madine yet 😮
I hope I'm not alone in defending Gary Madine. I acknowledge he was a lairy / mouthy fucker at times before he joined us on loan but he contributed to our promotion to the Premier League which shouldn't be overlooked.
Each time we've played Blackpool since we came back down to the Championship, he's been a fuckin nuisance up top and has applauded the Blades fans at the end of each game which was a classy touch considering the historic bad blood between him and Billy and the stick he took from us all for being an ex-Pig.
In all honesty, I thought Wilder would have kept Madine for the Premier League but we stumped up £19m for McBurnie, a shed load for Moose and a further £23m for Brewster which in his case sadly, is turning out to be a total waste of money.

Last edited:
They've mostly all been mentioned but these are mine. Majority of the players I disliked were because they thought they were better than us.

Darius Henderson - if he was as good with his feet as he was with his elbows he'd have played for England
Tony McMahon - just came across as a twat
Barry Robson - nowhere near as good as he thought he was
Neill Collins - see above. Never his fault.
Lee Hendrie - evil pixie
Dave Kitson - controversial one 😃
John Lundstram - put some fucking effort in

Also thought Leon Britton was an arse for moving back to Swansea at the first opportunity saying it was a mistake coming to us.
To be fair it was, being a midget midfielder in Blackwell hoof ball era, poor kid had neck ache😂

Now a prime Britton in this team….

Back
Top Bottom