McNulty

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

First post so go easy. It seems a major criticism of McNulty is the way he wears his jumper in an over the shoulders fashion. I can only aspire to this as I have not got the Italian loafers or style to pull off this ensemble. I'm more of a jumper tied round the midriff person worn with a pair of Clark's extra wide comfort fit on the feet. The only fashion decision I have to make is does the jumper tie above or below the beer gut (I suspect the latter is cooler). If his jumper wearing is a major stumbling block to progressing his career as a blade, I suggest a compromise of draping the jumper through the handle of his man-bag.

Is "the handle of his man bag" his knob?

Personally I'd get rid.

Hopefully get a fee that we can put towards somone that offers something different to what we currently have, no pace or height up front.

We're a criminally slow side, we need to change this or we can forget promotion.

We've got too many samey players, we need variety/options.

Has anybody picked up on his weight?
I watched the playoffs and he seemed overweight to me, he was knackered and it's not like he does a lot of running.
He won't get a look in for us next year imo.

He is indeed a full-weight.

Has anybody picked up on his weight?
I watched the playoffs and he seemed overweight to me, he was knackered and it's not like he does a lot of running.
He won't get a look in for us next year imo.

I didn't think he looked over-weight but he didn't feature much at all. He's a finisher but offers little in general play as ever.

Is "the handle of his man bag" his knob?
No. The "handle" of his man bag is "pursey-wersy" as in 10-4 rubber duck (you have to be a certain age for this to make sense). BTW I haven't found out how to "like" a post yet, l'm not being ignorant (in this case).

Edit: Just seen how to "like". It's so obvious it's embarrassing.

Last edited:
I think the problem (though I don't know if it was true) was his reported arrogant "who the fuck are you behaviour" behind a roped off area of a nightclub/bar reserved for him and his "entourage". That (if true) is enough to put any Blades back up but it was apparently compounded by his dad and his mates rubbishing the fans and the club on social media following that little spat. I'm not so sure he'd like to come back because if he wants to play the Billy Big Bollox around town there will be more grief to come. I'm sure he'd like to stay where he is loved.

Football wise, Clough was an absolute twat to him but he was correct in his assessment. He could score goals but his game was one dimensional. Looking back I wondered how Clough got so much wrong. "One for the future" and then he plays him, generally out of position or without support and then criticises the fuck out of him.

It's a "no" from me. Try and get a fee.

Sorry but I hope we don't keep him, he sounds like such a CUNT. Really can't stand him and his 'laddy' values, we don't need any more of these kind of personalises in the dressing room.

I would say that looking forward to a holiday doesn't make him a cunt.

However, I've met him and he definitely seemed like a cunt.

Sorry but I hope we don't keep him, he sounds like such a CUNT. Really can't stand him and his 'laddy' values, we don't need any more of these kind of personalises in the dressing room.

Really what because he is a young lad looking forward to a lads holiday? Come on grow up he is a loud to have a laught with his mates like anyone else. Fuck me your profile says your 22 not 82 come on give the Lad a break you don't know what he is like in the dressing room have you been in there? No so come on don't pass comment on some thing you don't know nowt about.

I don't mind his laddish values as such but when the way he acts starts to distract him during the course of a seasone thats when its a problem. Especially the incident when he got in to bother in Edinburgh on a nightout is a good example.

Really what because he is a young lad looking forward to a lads holiday? Come on grow up he is a loud to have a laught with his mates like anyone else. Fuck me your profile says your 22 not 82 come on give the Lad a break you don't know what he is like in the dressing room have you been in there? No so come on don't pass comment on some thing you don't know nowt about.

I'm 22 and I also hated that tweet, jealousy's a bitch

Seriously though I hope he can come back and have a changed attitude, I dont think anyone would disagree there. If he does then we have an asset, if not then we have a liability so get shut.

You're right about one thing, I have no idea what he is like in the dressing room. But in my humble opinion, if you're handsomely paid to play football, and both yourself and the team you play for are underperforming, then it's probably not a great idea to go rubbing people nose in it, rightly or wrongly there is going to be a reaction.

If he starts doing the business, people will start to care less about what he does in his own time, thats the way of things and i'm afraid it comes with the territory.

Just seems a bit oblivious to real life to me. Saw him in town and he came dancing up to me for no reason grinning and prancing about. Then you hear stories on twitter and such where he will go and randomly meet people who tweet him. I saw him put something the other day saying he was in an area and was anyone looking to play 5 a side as he fancied a game. This all seems quite harmless and could be viewed as positive fan interaction, but it just makes me think hes a bit strange.

Well late to this thread but glad I joined, worth it for post 88 alone, had me in stitches.
Nah then Kenny, tha sounds like a reet cunt, always said so.

Happy to go with Wilder on this one. If he thinks he can get him scoring then good luck to both of them. If he can't then everyone knows where the door is . . . .

Good post.

Enjoy your holiday Marc, go easy on the booze and try and get some sleep.

Could have just said "Excited for holiday".

If he really wanted to go overboard he could have added an exclamation mark and maybe one to two emojis.

But 4 exclamation marks, 6 emojis and elongated words? Don't be a cunt.

If he doesn't buck his ideas up soon the next elongated words he'll be adjusting to will be Conference National.

I'm going to chime in on the negative here. He's going on a lads holiday with 20+ of his mates. I can't imagine that he'll be taking it easy on the beer, or perhaps other stuff, and will probably come back well out of shape.

Doesn't look like his attitude has changed much. He's coming up to 24, does he not have enough brains about him to realise that going on that holiday might not be the best idea?

I'm going to chime in on the negative here. He's going on a lads holiday with 20+ of his mates. I can't imagine that he'll be taking it easy on the beer, or perhaps other stuff, and will probably come back well out of shape.

Doesn't look like his attitude has changed much. He's coming up to 24, does he not have enough brains about him to realise that going on that holiday might not be the best idea?

Ronaldo is out there, he must be shit as well.

Ronaldo is out there, he must be shit as well.

Ronaldo is a good example of someone who is disciplined about looking after himself. From the evidence, it appears Mark McNulty is not.

Back
Top Bottom