Latest activity

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

  • Champagneblade
    Champagneblade reacted to SwissBlade's post in the thread Cannon? with Like Like.
    There have been encouraging signs previously, but far more isolated cases. I think the two performances against Blackburn have allowed...
  • Champagneblade
    Champagneblade reacted to Melbourne Blade's post in the thread Cannon? with Like Like.
    He played well. Encouraging signs finally so let's back him. If he starts firing he could make a huge impact this season. Would be fun...
  • Champagneblade
    Champagneblade reacted to Wright1889's post in the thread Cannon? with Like Like.
    Put himself about tonight. Won Headers. Got stuck in. Keep it up.
  • Champagneblade
    Champagneblade reacted to CaptainMorgans's post in the thread Cannon? with Like Like.
    Even at £5m + add ons, I'd have taken it... but I'm probably living in a fantasy land that it would have been reinvested in the playing...
  • Caveblade
    You had to feel for Blackburn tonight, said absolutely fucking nobody.
  • Champagneblade
    Champagneblade reacted to Green7361's post in the thread Pros and Cons - Blackburn away with Like Like.
    Yeah we showed real character last night as it would have been so easy just to go under. I'd just like our starting point to be another...
  • blackydog
    Pretty much a repeat of a week ago when we largely were outplayed but somehow stay in the game, get in front and hang on. We were second...
  • Lowen
    Lowen replied to the thread Cannon?.
    His inability to win any form of duel is what has been my biggest gripe with him by far but last night managed to win all three ground...
  • Bladesman
    Bladesman replied to the thread Cannon?.
    If Cannon starts banging then in regularly now I’m going to be eating humble pie. Especially after I compared him to Lunny after the...
  • FriethBlade
    FriethBlade replied to the thread Wilder wins games.
    Look we know the style of play isnt good and we are just hanging in there at the minute. However we are averaging 1.5pts per game...
  • Grey Blade
    Grey Blade replied to the thread Lack of identity.
    I know it's been said before but I think he misses Alan Knill's input
  • SLB
    SLB reacted to Berkshire Blade's post in the thread Lack of identity with Like Like.
    We miss O'Hare more than hamer or brooks. That pressing energy is what we lack and we can't play 4 2 3 1 now.
  • Bladesman
    Bladesman replied to the thread Lack of identity.
    Honestly I do think Wilder sees what we see but sadly he’s had a year nearly to know what formation and tactics he wants to play. So...
  • Aganarama
    Aganarama reacted to eur's post in the thread CONFIRMED Jordan Ayew with Like Like.
    Palace fan here. Jordan Ayew played just under 200 games for us. How would I describe him? Defensive utility forward is the closest...
  • Silent Blade
    I’d feel the same as them in their position after that game Oh and they were right about their keeper, he made Adam Davies look like...

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Back
Top Bottom