wimbledon blade signing in

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

wimbledon blade

Reaction score
Hello There,

Been a lurker on here for a few years (since the demise of BladesUnited) & have enjoyed reading the viewpoints, some from some familiar names.

As we all know, since the relegation from the Premier, it has been a 'death by a 1,000 cuts', as United hit new low after new low. Could be blind optimism (or morbid fascination), but I still make as many matches as possible, although the last few seasons have seen some real s****, to say the least, defying belief and stretching the patience to unexplored extremes.

I think (with the present economic crisis) we're coming to the end of an era, with a lot of clubs going bust/out of existence soon. The policy from the top (McCabe) over the last two or three seasons seems to have cost-cutting as a priority (obviously bungled), so hopefully we'll be better placed to survive in this environment of financial austerity. Whatever, I keep reminding myself to make the most of watching the RAWW, in whatever league, as you never know what's around the corner !

On that cheerful note ... UTB !!

I think (with the present economic crisis) we're coming to the end of an era, with a lot of clubs going bust/out of existence soon.

I feel the same. But then I remember saying the smae things 20 years ago.

Welcome back fella.

UTB

life as a blade is pretty much about "toughing it out " im sure the good times will come again (briefly ) but sitting through the crap served up now makes you apreciate it that much more than any man yoo ,arsenal ,liverpool fan could ever apreciate

welcome on board wimbledon blade im sure raul will come along soon and give you a deserving nickname

Hello There,

Been a lurker on here for a few years (since the demise of BladesUnited) & have enjoyed reading the viewpoints, some from some familiar names.

As we all know, since the relegation from the Premier, it has been a 'death by a 1,000 cuts', as United hit new low after new low. Could be blind optimism (or morbid fascination), but I still make as many matches as possible, although the last few seasons have seen some real s****, to say the least, defying belief and stretching the patience to unexplored extremes.

I think (with the present economic crisis) we're coming to the end of an era, with a lot of clubs going bust/out of existence soon. The policy from the top (McCabe) over the last two or three seasons seems to have cost-cutting as a priority (obviously bungled), so hopefully we'll be better placed to survive in this environment of financial austerity. Whatever, I keep reminding myself to make the most of watching the RAWW, in whatever league, as you never know what's around the corner !

On that cheerful note ... UTB !!

I assume thats you Si?

hey up wimbledon ......

sorry for the welcum but our gerts away again and i'm behind wi the washin n hooverin.......

any idea where the freehold is ? :eek:

Welcome to the forum :)

Back
Top Bottom