Wilder pt.2 Questions

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Deadly_D'Jaffo

Reaction score
Is Bettis still a snake? 🐍

Is the Prince still the Antichrist?

Will the cringey, arselicking Wilderites still refer to CW as Tufty in an attempt to appear as one of his close mates?

Most importantly; what are the Wilderites expecting from their hero, the one who moaned loud and hard about lack of funds and substandard players, willfully accepting a job where he walks into a situation with no funds and substandard players?

Will the cringey, arselicking Wilderites still refer to CW as Tufty in an attempt to appear as one of his close mates?

Most importantly; what are the Wilderites expecting from their hero, the one who moaned loud and hard about lack of funds and substandard players, willfully accepting a job where he walks into a situation with no funds and substandard players?
Answer:

Read through the various threads that have already discussed these things to death, or made clear which side of the fence different fans are on when it comes to these topics. Why not start another thread called "Will sacking Hecky change anything?" as no one has ever talked about that either.

I know sarcasm is allegedly low, but come on dude. We don't need another thread on the same contentious points.

I find those throwing tantrums about him coming back far, far more cringeworthy.

Get a grip

How many parts are there? Enough for a Netflix season?

Question: is a crate of Peroni still an appropriate motivational tool for a multicultural football squad?

Yeah. I’m not comfortable about CW coming back either…But I really hope I’m wrong.

I don't think it'll work either, but fuck me it's a more appealing prospect than the alternative!!

Let's enjoy the ride and reasses in the Spring!

Back
Top Bottom