Why?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Why is McAttee playing on the right when he has no right foot and Archer playing on the left when he has no left foot?
Yes, I’m equally perplexed, but on the other hand last weeks goal and subsequent three points wouldn’t have happened.

Why is McAttee playing on the right when he has no right foot and Archer playing on the left when he has no left foot?
We look so much more threatening with this. McAtee won the game for us 8 days ago due to the exact thing your moaning at. Unreal.

Yeah so everyone should play their left footed full back on the right to counter this and vice versa. And whilst we are at it maybe we should try playing a centre half at centre forward as they couldn't be any worse than McBurnie is!
Paul Warhurst did it - what a CF he was for a while

Chris Waddle - bitter pig who resents the fact he packed up before the really big money.
A decent house in Dore and easy summarising on 5live et al isn't enough for that miserable twat.
I don't mind him.

His Mrs is horrible. Once gave her a lift home from Beauchief Golf Club. Just a dislikeable person

It's difficult to think of wingers that naturally play on the side that matches their foot.

Sane when he was at Man City, Brennan Johnson at scabs, McNeil at Everton and Burnley.

Yeah so everyone should play their left footed full back on the right to counter this and vice versa. And whilst we are at it maybe we should try playing a centre half at centre forward as they couldn't be any worse than McBurnie is!
By my calculations McBurnie is an inverted striker.

To criticise McAtee on here is like being accused of shooting Bambi. But...

His marking for Chelsea's first goal is poor similar to his marking for West Ham's first goal a couple of months ago.

Needs to be consistently aware that he has to play his part defensively.

Saturday - McAtee does his job and Wes does his job and we've got another point.

To criticise McAtee on here is like being accused of shooting Bambi. But...

His marking for Chelsea's first goal is poor similar to his marking for West Ham's first goal a couple of months ago.

Needs to be consistently aware that he has to play his part defensively.

Saturday - McAtee does his job and Wes does his job and we've got another point.
The thread is about playing left footed attacking players on the opposed wing and why it’s done

I've moaned a lot about the same thing. It slows down both mcatee and Archer. Against Liverpool it prevented archer from having 2 opportunities to shoot after he was played in twice.

Yeah fair enough you get that mcatee curler out of it, but apart from that it hinders us in most attacks

I've moaned a lot about the same thing. It slows down both mcatee and Archer. Against Liverpool it prevented archer from having 2 opportunities to shoot after he was played in twice.

Yeah fair enough you get that mcatee curler out of it, but apart from that it hinders us in most attacks
Until Archer decided to shoot with his left foot on Saturday and confirmed why he prefers to use his right

Back
Top Bottom