Who's Going To Score For Us On Friday?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Did I read somewhere that John Francis is back fit? I hope so because Taylor & Hill at LB are awful

We're going to score 3
We might let in 1 or possibly 2, but we'll definately score 3 :)

I doubt it. We'll park the bus in front of their goal and defend in numbers, hoping for a draw or maybe a breakaway goal. We'll play a more attacking game at Bramall Lane (depending on Friday's result)

@mattbianco post 4
Are you talking of John Francis of Brighton 5-4 fame? I suggest he will be a bit too old now.
You can find him on twitter though, I believe.
Or are we talking Lescinal Jean Francois?
If you are talking LJF then I doubt it. Cruiciates take around 18 months to heal.

OG x 2 again would be OK for me.

Cannot see us keeping a clean sheet though, so it may be a contest of how far we can restrict them as opposed to how many we will score.
Our current shortcomings are not completely confined to our attacking options. The defence is a shocker (maybe worse than Ched's) and for play off semis and finals you need a competent defence. These are cup games, nothing like league games, so keeping things tight and professional is a pre requisite to success.

No doubt we will concede first again and set off to conquer the mountain - again

OG x 2 again would be OK for me.
Well as it happens the nephew of an old RAF buddy of mine plays for Stevenage, name of Scott Laird. I'll have a word with my pal and see if he can put the frighteners on said nephew to stick one in his own net instead of ours. Would make a nice change!

Well as it happens the nephew of an old RAF buddy of mine plays for Stevenage, name of Scott Laird. I'll have a word with my pal and see if he can put the frighteners on said nephew to stick one in his own net instead of ours. Would make a nice change!
Tell him he didn't score at the Lane!
Came off Lowton for an OG
And why the hell Simmo was going to his right when he could have dropped his hat on it if he stayed central, still baffles me.

Back
Top Bottom