What if

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Millhousesblade1889

Reaction score
I'm gutted about Wilder going as we all are, however all I'm seeing is ‘we’re doomed, we're going back to league one, all the players will leave now, prince will make us go bust’ all or some of those could be true, there's no denying that at all.

In my opinion one bad season with no fans isn't something anyone should be judged on and Norwich are proof that sticking with the current manager despite relegation is sometimes the best way.

BUT what if none of this happens, we invest sensibly on good signings next season, play attacking football and regain promotion?

I'm seeing people saying they're done with the club. I guarantee you you’re not, football is a game of highs and lows and nothing is forever.

We were lucky to have Wilder, but we're in a strong position now and providing the next appointment is right we can enjoy success again quickly.

Keep the faith and support the club no matter what, we’ll be back ⚔️

BUT what if none of this happens, we invest sensibly on good signings next season, play attacking football and regain promotion?
Those who said 'i will not be going again' will probably return.

I'm also gutted about Wilder but at end of day I will support Heckingbottom for now and who ever takes over in the summer.

Hopefully the club will move forward.

If we win today, I'm sure the general mood will change dramatically. Fingers crossed.

⚔️

Sorry to piss on yer chips but we won’t win today.
Well we weren't going to win with CW in charge were we?

I live near Leicester, so I'm surrounded. 😂😂. Have to say my Leicester City supporting friends have all said how much they admire CW and have been respectful this season. They think they slip up against lower placed teams, so are concerned about today.

I'm not. I think we will lose, but there's always that chance, and as they say, it's the hope that kills you......

I live near Leicester, so I'm surrounded. 😂😂. Have to say my Leicester City supporting friends have all said how much they admire CW and have been respectful this season. They think they slip up against lower placed teams, so are concerned about today.

I'm not. I think we will lose, but there's always that chance, and as they say, it's the hope that kills you......
Spot on mate.

I'm gutted about Wilder going as we all are, however all I'm seeing is ‘we’re doomed, we're going back to league one, all the players will leave now, prince will make us go bust’ all or some of those could be true, there's no denying that at all.

In my opinion one bad season with no fans isn't something anyone should be judged on and Norwich are proof that sticking with the current manager despite relegation is sometimes the best way.

I'm seeing people saying they're done with the club. I guarantee you you’re not, football is a game of highs and lows and nothing is forever.

We were lucky to have Wilder, but we're in a strong position now and providing the next appointment is right we can enjoy success again quickly.

Keep the faith and support the club no matter what, we’ll be back ⚔️

Just wait until you’ve seen the shortlist 😉😂

B1ECB43A-E3EB-4E96-AFA5-F38588563105.jpeg

5941378D-3AE7-4D4B-BF87-80FB8A8B65D8.jpeg

D5E16F05-9B3E-4BE8-AB02-6F445C0BAF09.jpeg

Robinson was inevitably going to take over at some point wasn't he 😂. Appleton is doing a decent job, I'm not sure on him though.

Our best managers recently have been boyhood blades (apart from Adams) is there anymore of them kicking around?

You have to laugh don’t you 😂 Although the mention of “Our Micky” has put me off my cornflakes!

You have to laugh don’t you 😂 Although the mention of “Our Micky” has put me off my cornflakes!
We need an ex meadowhall Sunday league manager that's now.performing well in the lower leagues 😂

Gavlar. Thanks for the tip. Getting dry bummed yesterday without a shot on goal has made my dog walks so pleasant today. I've only been reminded that we lost 5-0 about a dozen f@@king times.

Back
Top Bottom