What a shit day

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

We were bound to lose some games sooner or later. Hopefully the last two will have given Hecky food for thought we cant keep shipping goals like that. We never do well on TV, Sky wanted Boro and Millwall to win they are building up the Boro momentum as some exciting end to the season. It may well be but ignore the rest we are still 2nd.

and the referees and linesman can £($$ right off!
Yes, 6 goal against us in back to back games ain’t reyt good.

People are going on about this game in hand but don’t forget we still have to play Burnley away so forget any game in hand .

I second that. There’s been some utter dogshite officiating in the last few games.
I was thinking of how Berge was having his arm pulled off his shoulder for several yards as he ran into the area. About as obvious a foul as it gets anywhere else on the field.
I guess the ref would have had to award a pen but didn’t want to upset the crowd.
I was thinking the same thing. Since when has pulling someone's arm off not been a foul? And he goes down and gets told it's simulation.
And the arsehole commentator said it wasn't like he'd taken his legs away by pulling his arm!
Plus Mcburnie getting flattened by Jake Cooper and getting booked for it!
Referee was definitely a homer. DOH!

Agree.
If he had a handful of Sander's shirt it's a pen all day long. He stopped him running towards the ball. Ridiculous decision.
I'm starting to think those running the game know we"ll stink the place out next season if we get promoted and can't trade players so are making sure we don't go up.
The refereeing decisions are a bad joke at the moment. We get kicked all over the pitch and get sweet FA. Others just lie down to stop our momentum and we get bookings for nothing.
It's getting ridiculous.

Unfortunately, we look like a team in free fall. The pressure of looking over our shoulder has got to us. Sadly we will be out of the top two before we start to pull our finger out. Sorry folks but we’ve bottled it.
Totally agree! It actually might not be a bad thing dropping into the playoffs,
The pressure would be off us and on boro, !!!

Totally agree! It actually might not be a bad thing dropping into the playoffs,
The pressure would be off us and on boro, !!!
I would rather remain in 2nd place TBH, however unlikely that it may be looking now? But also get what you are saying.

Back
Top Bottom