We've signed Fabrice Pancrate?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

GAZBLADE

Reaction score
According to Wikipedia we've signed this guy and Blackwell's quoted as saying he's delighted to have signed such a top class striker and can't wait to see him in the red and white of Sheffield United.
Anyone know if he's any good??

I agree. Just seems strange that Blackwell is quoted on there aswell as it saying he signed today. Have to wait and see i guess.

More of a winger it seems.

Surely we have enough?

Also wiki is saying he is on trial at pompey.

Blackwell has got a Fabulous Pancreas? Are you sure?

P.S. Check his wiki page before they edit it.

P.P.S. It wasn't me, honest officer.....

OK, it was me. I did it. Guilty as charged. Have a fish. :fishbowl: You can tell there's nowt on telly tonight.

Im not getting my hopes purely because of the last frenchman we had.

Plus we have never been that great at signing foreign players.

They are more ball to feet types and we know thats not our style.

On football heaven tonight they said that they had spoken to sheff utd about this player, but the club said they had not signed him. They did however state that there are currently 4 players on trial. So i expect he's one of them. Slighlty worrying if Portsmouth have had him on trial and let him go......they've signed Danny Webber! So there hardly in a position to let good players go!

Has this been confirmed anywhere yet? Looks promising from those, though you can't really go off a few videos.

Im not getting my hopes purely because of the last frenchman we had.

Plus we have never been that great at signing foreign players.

They are more ball to feet types and we know thats not our style.

He's supposed to be very strong in the air though. Maybe he's wasted his career out wide.... so far!

Has this been confirmed anywhere yet? Looks promising from those, though you can't really go off a few videos.

Yeah videos can be a bit misleading; I remember seeing a few before we signed Carney that seemed to suggest he was a hard-tackling, skillful winger ;)

Gregblade,

One could equally say it demonstrates they have no judgement whatsoever! Would you by guided by Paul Hart's opinion? Personally I'd be asleep by the time he finished expressing it.

I like the sound of this Pancake lad... I can see him linking up well with Treacle to make a sweet partnership.

I'm here all week....

He was at Betis for a short spell, and didn't do that much.

He was mainly used on the wing at Betis, and he is like lightning. His end product seemed to be quite poor though.

Like lightning and no end product!! hmmmmmm, have we been here before with the one and only Luton Shelton?? Oh well, he's good on PS3 so Turry will sign him!!

Hope to be proved wrong, but I'm not excited at all.

If he's been turned down by Pompey ahead of Tommy Smith and

Danny Webber, it doesn't bode well.

We have a terrible recent track record with European signings.

I fear he'll fall into the catergory of nowhere-nearly-men with Jean-Philippe

Javary, Laurens Ten Heuvel, Goran Slavkovski and Arturo Lupoli.

I'll still buy a French flag off Ebay and bring it to his debut. :)

Back
Top Bottom