Wes at the end

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

CornwallBlade

I got the ball ref!
Reaction score
Awful second half but I can’t get overly upset about a game that was clearly meaningless to the players (bar iIly)
However, was It me or did anyone else see Wes running around hugging their players and some members of their coaching staff at the end? If I was a Reading fan, I’d be furious - it doesn’t look good.

Awful second half but I can’t get overly upset about a game that was clearly meaningless to the players (bar iIly)
However, was It me or did anyone else see Wes running around hugging their players and some members of their coaching staff at the end? If I was a Reading fan, I’d be furious - it doesn’t look good.

Nowt dodgy about it apparently but I bet if we were Reading we would have something to say about it.

2nd half we play like relegation team that was awful I just hope nothing funny went on or we are in the shit

Whats Wes affinity to Hudders?

Yep Oxford and Reading are Swindons main rivalalries.

Wes might be slightly happy Reading going down, but dont think he did anything dodgy.

In fact pulled off a stunning 1 handed save down to his left before they scored.
I agree, as I said, nothing fishy about his play. Pulled off a great save and beaten by a worldy.

Just checked their entire 18 man squad. None of them have been team mates with Wes.

Be just our luck to get deducted points for match fixing.
Blackpool and Reading survive. United and Huddersfield demoted for match fixing.

Pigs win the play offs

Football players shake hands and chat after every football game ever. This game meant nothing to us, we're already up, there was no need to be upset so he was smiling.

Not sure if any of this was tongue in cheek, but if not it's a bit of an over reaction

"In fact pulled off a stunning 1 handed save down to his left before they scored."

It hit the Huddersfield players head on the line. What's their goal got to do with it?
The screenshot I posted is Wes' 1 handed save to his left, nothing to do with their goal.

Did you actually watch any of the game? 🤔

Wires crossed. I was thinking of the header cleared off the line (by their own player) before the Ward goal.

Back
Top Bottom