Welcome newbies & apologies

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Linz

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've just approved another fifty-odd user accounts this morning so firstly, a very warm welcome to all our new members :hello:

Secondly, apologies if the moderation has taken a while. As stated in the blurb before you register (which I'm sure everyone diligently reads), we like to check any new user accounts to the best of our abilities to ensure the amount of spammers and mischief-makers are kept to a minimum. This obviously takes some time which is something Foxy and I are a bit short of at the moment.

Apologies too if you've emailed to nudge us. We do read the emails but we've just deleted over a thousand spam messages received in the last month so sometimes your messages get a little lost.

However, you're here now :)

• Admin
You wanna get a decent spam filter....

Unfortunately we left our lovely old hosts and our new crappy ones seem to work by either allowing all the mail through, or none at all!

Are they hosted accounts or can you use gmail/hotmail etc?

heyup all yer new uns ...... yer must be fookin mad !
and if any of yer knows who owns the freehold to BDTBL ....spill the beans ! :fatbastard:

as a newbie I tried to look at a picture posted by theswollengland earlier but I get the message that I might not have the right privileges? Any ideas?

you need to have made more than 5 posts.

welcome to the forum.

feel happy to join this forum~ hello all the Blades fans ='D

Back
Top Bottom