We are fantastic - We are total garbage

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Bell4

Reaction score
Listening to Football heaven - Pig fans who slagged off their manager over weeks NOW big him and the club up after 1 win against a team who lost 5-1 to the Millers - the same fans

The fickle life of football supporters hey...

We are the same - we could win the world cup with a foreign messiah at he helm following the win against Peterborough, he who uncovered MGW and NI - then we revert to Clueless Slav after close losses and draws (which we should have won).

Go with Slav and give him at least year - he will need it

I've not read many posts at all this season from fans saying that Slav is clueless. The majority have been in his support and condemning Wilder and the players.

You're right = the majority have been

But more and more question him quite harshly

Got to give him at least till this time next year imo , there won’t be any excuses after 3 transfer windows … unless the prince spends nowt !
Slavs biggest job is getting my rid of some players because I can’t see who’s gonna take them ???

is Warnock daft enough to come in for Burke again ?

Got to give him at least till this time next year imo , there won’t be any excuses after 3 transfer windows … unless the prince spends nowt !
Slavs biggest job is getting my rid of some players because I can’t see who’s gonna take them ???

is Warnock daft enough to come in for Burke again ?
I agree totally. It’s ok wanting us to sign more players to fit Slav’s style but we can’t keep adding to the squad without off loading at the same time. The glaring issue with this is who do we off load to whom for how much cos after the performances last season & so far this I can’t see many of our squad having a list of suitors queueing up for their services. I can see us having to take a huge loss on some of them at some point.

Slav isn't clueless, his players are though.

He can tell them what to do until he's blue in the face but without leadership on the field and a squad with some players capable of defending their own goal, he's on a hiding to nothing with largely last season's no hopers, many of which we're stuck with for a while.

Until he's able to bring his own permanent signings in, we'll just have to tread water until contracts run down and we free up some wages because there sure as hell won't be any significant transfer fees being paid for any of this lot, aside from maybe Ndiaye or if some European club is daft enough to shell out on Sander Berge.

Most people have realised CW signed a load of bang average players and handed out extended contracts to players on their last legs
Slav has now got the job of trying to make the best of what he has inherited and try to make us competitive
As we have seen this is not as easy as it looks

Listening to Football heaven - Pig fans who slagged off their manager over weeks NOW big him and the club up after 1 win against a team who lost 5-1 to the Millers - the same fans

We are the same - we could win the world cup with a foreign messiah at he helm following the win against Peterborough, he who uncovered MGW and NI - then we revert to Clueless Slav after close losses and draws (which we should have won).

He who ‘uncovered’ MGW - playing for Wolves in the Prem?!?!? Hardly took much uncovering did he?

Have you only been a Blade this season or something? It’s hardly news that we have fickle fans. I go from thinking we’re good to shit within a 45 minute period most weeks.

I would not only question Wilder but Betts for agreeing to the extended contracts etc. All I suppose depends how much power Wilder had, but it is now most certainly up to Betts to sort out the mess as he is in charge of the purse strings and Slav is the coach

I would not only question Wilder but Betts for agreeing to the extended contracts etc. All I suppose depends how much power Wilder had, but it is now most certainly up to Betts to sort out the mess as he is in charge of the purse strings and Slav is the coach
800px-Official_portrait_of_Mr_Clive_Betts_crop_2-800x0-c-default.jpg

I agree totally. It’s ok wanting us to sign more players to fit Slav’s style but we can’t keep adding to the squad without off loading at the same time. The glaring issue with this is who do we off load to whom for how much cos after the performances last season & so far this I can’t see many of our squad having a list of suitors queueing up for their services. I can see us having to take a huge loss on some of them at some point.
It’s not just finding someone to take them, doubtless clubs down the leagues would do that, but persuading the players to move and possibly be paid less will be the stumbling block.

Lol, dammed predictive text
On a serious note I initially had respect for the guy as apparently he came back to work with Wilder etc and had a good relationship with the owners. But he is hardly the public voice that we need and some ludicrous financial decisions have been made on his watch although I do admit that he is not responsible for scouting the players

It’s not just finding someone to take them, doubtless clubs down the leagues would do that, but persuading the players to move and possibly be paid less will be the stumbling block.
We will have to fund part of their wages to move them on
Thank you mr wilder

Back
Top Bottom