Roy's View From... View From Wolves

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

I thought they were fairly terrible outside a few incisive moves. Awful football to watch. They sit so deep and attack in small numbers.

The sorts of comments on here when we routinely dispatched Millwall etc. in our FA Cup run. I remember feeling particularly smug with our progress at doing that with such ease as Millwall had traditionally been our equal & somewhat of a bogey team.

Not seen the highlights yet but from what I hear Jack Robinson cost us. Shame, because it could easily be so different and they wouldn’t be so smug.

edit.. McGoldrick missing sitters don’t help either.

They murdered us on the counter today. Some properly elite level forward players against a makeshift back 5. Unsurprising result tbh.

That being said, Berge got a good chunk of minutes into his legs, RND looked good & Gordon gets some first team football.

Our season needs restarting ASAP.

Our patched up XI gave them as good a game as we gave them in the league games last season really. Can’t complain.

Cheers roy, these dont sound like the same wolves fans from years ago, no bile and hatred but thats easy when youve won , glad some of them think billys goal was dodgy, thanks

Only my opinion but thought we gave em a good game.
Two early chances and a Robinson mistake but it was even - Sharps goal was a goal defender didn't have his head any where near .Second half thought we we the better team they got the second then again I've been drinking in the sun since 1pm

"how many times have we been Sheffield Utd before?"

Errrr - you've never been Sheffield United!

God I hate these “first” reply things. Should go to VAR for a red card check. Surely an algorithm can be written to send fire through their phone/laptop/tablet/bellend

I click on the “view from”s and Immediately scroll as quickly as possible to get past the muppets wanking over replying quickly. I do it almost as fast as I do when I’m sure the popup on my illegal stream is gonna be one of those penis enhancement things and not a lovely tit

And thanks Roy

They do realise we had half a team missing don’t they?😂😂

Cheers Roy!

Thanks Roy. I'm not going to disagree with any of that. The romantic in me would have liked a cup run,but alas it was not to be.

God I hate these “first” reply things. Should go to VAR for a red card check. Surely an algorithm can be written to send fire through their phone/laptop/tablet/bellend

I click on the “view from”s and Immediately scroll as quickly as possible to get past the muppets wanking over replying quickly. I do it almost as fast as I do when I’m sure the popup on my illegal stream is gonna be one of those penis enhancement things and not a lovely tit

And thanks Roy
First

Excellent musical choice mate

It was a flattering scorline for them.Robinson gave them a helping hand didn’t he

Thanks Roy

They have some classy players and have shown promoted teams how to survive once up.

And thanks Roy

Looks like someone has never been quick enough to post first.

Your time will come.

Back
Top Bottom