Roy's View From... View From West Ham

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Roygbiv

Reaction score

Cheers roy, didnt really want to read it but did out of duty, see some still hold a grudge but generally right with there comments about winning whilst still in 2 nd gear

On the positive side, we used to read Roy’s view from reports like that from League One sides.
Same old shite, just a different baseline these days.

Nothing to argue with. I don’t get the “good riddance” comments though, why would you want rid of a side you can easily beat?
Anyone know a West Ham fan who lives 10 miles from Bramall Lane by the way? He sounds a proper c**t.

As expected really, can’t argue with their comments. We were/are utter garbage. I genuinely don’t believe we are the worst side in the PL for the last 15yrs though, I think we’ve shown enough Vs City and Spurs to say we can compete, we’re just shot of confidence and a plan B when plan A is clearly not working.

Nothing to argue with. I don’t get the “good riddance” comments though, why would you want rid of a side you can easily beat?
Anyone know a West Ham fan who lives 10 miles from Bramall Lane by the way? He sounds a proper c**t.
I was waiting for my coach at Meadowhead roundabout yesterday morning when a car full of West Ham fans went past. Wonder if he was one of them?

"Relegated by Xmas"

A phrase thrown at us constantly so far this season..

Question - has a team EVER been relegated by Xmas? Doubt it

Thanks Roy. Business as usual on the comments front it seems, and no surprises at all.

I live in essex and its full of those greasy cockney wanks. They left London and infested what were decent towns, turned them into crime filled shitholes. Not met a decent one yet. Thick as pigshit most of them as well.

and this view from is exactly why I fucking deteste these entitled 'play football the right way' cunt stains.

In 35 years of being a football supporter, i'm still to stumble along this 'west ham way' of playing football.

Anyone feeling guilty that we were just so awful that we spoilt their day?

I’m not altogether sure why they feel aggrieved that we are aggrieved by their cheating (after all these years).

I prefer Milwall to that shower of Essex wannabe Londoners.

Back
Top Bottom