Ticket for Saturday availability?

All advertisments are hidden for logged in members, why not log in/register?

Not_a_Cheat

Reaction score
Hi guys.

I arrived from Bulgaria a couple of days ago for first time in 16 years and I'll be here long enough to hopefully see the home game v Birmingham.

So obviously I have no points and no registration with the club. Are there still such a thing as general sale tickets and if so, from when can I purchase? Don't really want to buy on the day.

Thanks in advance.

Register on the sufc website, set a username and password like you would any other website

You'll receive a customer number and will be able to buy a ticket online

You can only buy one ticket though, if there is more than one person in your group you will all have to register,

Then it's pot luck as to whether you can get seats together

Loads of general sale seats at the back of the BLUT.

As said above, make new accounts on tickets.sufc.co.uk for as many tickets as you need. Link them in friends and family, select the seats you want and then allocate the tickets to the people going.

Can collect them on the day at the ticket office.

Screenshot_20220925_105410.jpg

Loads of general sale seats at the back of the BLUT.

As said above, make new accounts for as many tickets as you need. Link them in friends and family, select the seats you want and then allocate the tickets to the people going.

Can collect them on the day at the ticket office.

View attachment 144495
Singing section looks a good bet.

Hi guys.

I arrived from Bulgaria a couple of days ago for first time in 16 years and I'll be here long enough to hopefully see the home game v Birmingham.

So obviously I have no points and no registration with the club. Are there still such a thing as general sale tickets and if so, from when can I purchase? Don't really want to buy on the day.

Thanks in advance.

It looks like other responses have covered all the bases but full details are on the website via this link:

Hi guys.

Thanks in advance.

The Bramall Lane upper tier has the best view in the ground but it's one of the quieter areas.
Don't leave it too late though.

Birmingham have already sold out their 2,700 allocation
and Saturdays attendance should be the biggest of the season, could even break 30,000.
Although the planned rail strike for that day might knock 1000 off what the gate would have been.

I'm going to look now. I'll get sorted online. I can see BDBL from my parents flat here so I'll pop down before match day. Just booked cheap flight back but it will be Friday not Monday from Manchester. So I'll get to the QPR match too 😁😁😁😁😁😎😎😎

Hi guys.

Thanks in advance.
Are there any left-footed defenders in Bulgaria, free agents and guaranteed not to get injured? Perhaps you could bring one over, just in case…
Enjoy the games

Are there any left-footed defenders in Bulgaria, free agents and guaranteed not to get injured? Perhaps you could bring one over, just in case…
Enjoy the games
What's the situation on visas after Brexit. But not really anyway, the repetitive champions here feature very few Bulgarian nationality footballers. Quality is very very low ☺️☺️☺️

I'm going to look now. I'll get sorted online. I can see BDBL from my parents flat here so I'll pop down before match day. Just booked cheap flight back but it will be Friday not Monday from Manchester. So I'll get to the QPR match too 😁😁😁😁😁😎😎😎

Bear in mind the trains aren't running on Sat 1st or Wed 5th, in case you need to get to/from Manchester on those days.

Register on the sufc website, set a username and password like you would any other website

You'll receive a customer number and will be able to buy a ticket online

You can only buy one ticket though, if there is more than one person in your group you will all have to register,

Then it's pot luck as to whether you can get seats together
Make sure to tick COLLECTION not postage though Not_a_Cheat. Or get them delivered to a sheff address

Or, just go into the ticket office and they'll do it all whilst you wait.

Make sure to tick COLLECTION not postage though Not_a_Cheat. Or get them delivered to a sheff address

Or, just go into the ticket office and they'll do it all whilst you wait.
You can get a QR code ticket directly to your phone these days. Everytime I've got my mates or family tickets they've had no problems with it

What do you suggest?
Free for all scramble for tickets and buy as many as you want, get the fuckers sold and get people interested in United again, establish enough interest to generate a waiting list for season tickets and get the fan base built up instead of alienating them. It would also help gauge a stadium expansion

It's not that long ago that 57,000 were in the stadium, and a 40,000 crowd if the game merited it would have been no problem at all.
Even under Warnock there were 10 total 32,000 sell outs in the Prem season, which we didn't manage once the last time we were in the Prem, so something is wrong somewhere.

Back
Top Bottom